thexman

Yoctopuce cases back again by popular demand

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0862883522

thanks for looking and have fun with your Pi

More of these Cases again now have a Continued Supply so if you want one buy one please thanks.
one armed controls engineer, my grammar is bad but lets face it most keyboards don't suit a one armed man

SN

Re: Yoctopuce cases back again by popular demand

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Whats happened to the screw tops on these? They're not the same as my mk1 version.

Also, I'd be interested in any options to stack these, as it seems to me that two full kits plus "very little else" would house three pi's in a stack
Steve N – binatone mk4->intellivision->zx81->spectrum->cbm64->cpc6128->520stfm->pc->raspi ?

thexman

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Yup your Right these are the V2 of the case

and we can make them hold three Pi's with very little alteration i have a sample of the posts with 1mm removed so you use the top as the base for second Pi and so on the only limit currently is m3 Bolt lengths i only found one company able to supply long enough m3 rod to make the frame heights and nuts at both ends looks a little ruff but it does work

is it something you need Steve or just asking :)

3 plates 18 adjusted posts and 12 spacers 4 rods and 8nuts plus washers still isn't too bad.

they looked cool on there side too ill have to re assemble the [Pi]le ill call it and Take a Photo.

would work well for the raspberry Bramble Project where they wanted 10 or more stacked or fitted Closely together
one armed controls engineer, my grammar is bad but lets face it most keyboards don't suit a one armed man

thexman

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 pm

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewt ... =58&t=8734

take a look at the {pi}le case as its now called currently can stack three can do more if needed.

thexman

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm

More Cases Available again.

we're Now Over 450 Cases Sold in-total

you can get these Shipped to the USA or any EU country as well as the Good old UK postage included for uk only.

the Cost of all international postage after the Buy it now is £3.30 sorry its so much but it is Air mail and should be there with in 5 days

so if you want one heres the Link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170873907664? ... 1558.l2649

Thanks for looking

Return to “Other projects”