Page 16 of 35

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:10 am
by Jo2010
:D working great !!thank u very much!great work!!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm
by sammybarlow
Please could I join the beta testing. I have an iPad 4 and iphone 5c.
Regards, Sam
sam AT sbarlow.co.uk

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:27 pm
by billie2084
Can i join the beta testing of airplay? Please send me the instructions and licensed key for this great applicatiob. Many thanks. Kudos to all

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 pm
by huisinro
Please send your email address using private message.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 pm
by martxi
Hi!
I would love to be included in your beta testing for this also.
Please could you email me download details and key to martxisos(at)hotmail(dot)com or send MP

Thanks!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:12 pm
by ThomasA1000
Could you add me as a betatester for rplay, please?

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm
by Tabixtrem
I have testes/tried the programme with my iphone 5s (jailbroken) and it works amazingly well, very fast and fluid.
I have played with GTA San Andreas and it seems dynamic. Besides, I have connected the iphone to a PS3 controller by means of bluetooth thanks to a tweak by Cydia called controllers for all and it works quite well although there is a bit of lag.

Thank you for your time and effort, it is wonderfull.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 pm
by huisinro
please send your email address using private message
ThomasA1000 wrote:Could you add me as a betatester for rplay, please?

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 pm
by Hyder
I would like to try rplay
Can you send me license to [email protected]
Hyder

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 pm
by Jo2010
Hello huisinro!
It was working great before but now the air mirroring is not working .only airplay working.when I try to on mirroring it does not turn on. It was working before.what shall I do.thanks again for your great work!.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:59 am
by huisinro
Sometimes our server might be down. If it worked before, it should continue to work.

make sure you license key is valid, check it in this file /etc/rplay.conf
Jo2010 wrote:Hello huisinro!
It was working great before but now the air mirroring is not working .only airplay working.when I try to on mirroring it does not turn on. It was working before.what shall I do.thanks again for your great work!.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 am
by Jo2010
huisinro wrote:Sometimes our server might be down. If it worked before, it should continue to work.

make sure you license key is valid, check it in this file /etc/rplay.conf
Jo2010 wrote:Hello huisinro!
It was working great before but now the air mirroring is not working .only airplay working.when I try to on mirroring it does not turn on. It was working before.what shall I do.thanks again for your great work!.
You are right! The license key was entered incorrectly when I reinstalled raspbian I edited it in rplay.conf ,now it is working! Thanks!!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm
by rootingbill
Hi,

i would like to beta test rPlay too. Could you send me a license key?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Patrick

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm
by huisinro
I need your email address to send the info, please send it by private message.
rootingbill wrote:Hi,

i would like to beta test rPlay too. Could you send me a license key?

Thanks!

Greetings,
Patrick

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 pm
by nicholasj
Hello, I would like to be added to the beta testing for rPlay!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:25 pm
by huisinro
please send your email address using private message.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:37 pm
by macxado
Hi, can I have a license key too?

send to: cantonifabiana(@)gmail(dot)com

thanks!!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:29 am
by pro2k
I wan to participate in the bata testing, but can't send you a PM

micro123 at hotmail

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:42 am
by ananas7777
I am really interested to participate in the beta testing of this great project.

my email address: [email protected]

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 pm
by roskooo80
This really sounds marvelous!

Please let me be a part in your beta testing phase.
Sent you a pm.

Thank you very much!! :)

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 am
by oguime
HI,

I also would like to join the beta:

oguime at gmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm
by pallzoltan
Please send me a link too: [email protected]

Cheers,
Z.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 pm
by minpeng
I have a NEXUS 7 and IPHONE 5S, whether the test can be added
Thank you

[email protected]

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:44 pm
by tihoto
Hi,
Could you please send me the link too: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Re: Airplay Mirroring finally works on Raspberry Pi

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 pm
by azerty45
Hi,

I'd like to test AirPlay mirroring with my iPad and my iPhone too.
Could you please send me a key at [email protected] please ?

Thanks you in advance