Using the assistance provided by the other members on this project I got it to work, here is how:
RacyPy is a remastered versions of Puppy Linux by antiloquax.
Here is my long winded expination of how I got it to work on my Windows laptop:
1) First of all, download the linux program RacyPy from http://ubuntuone.com/5Dcxf7l0W.....EkKi1E26vv
to a folder on your Windows computer remembering where you put it. It’s a big file, 384MB.
The above link points to a single file called "RacyPy2_1.iso".
2) Now download DVD Decrypter to be found at : http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
to a folder, then run it.
If you selected the option, you should see the DVD Decriptor icon on your desktop.
3) Insert a blank cd into a cd drive on your windows computer, on the window that opens up, select “Open a writable CD folder using Windows Explorer” Do not copy any files onto the disk.
4) Now, find the file "RacyPy2_1.iso” on your PC (don't try to unzip it or anything!) .
Right-click on the file "RacyPy2_1.iso”, there should be an option in the menu that comes up to "burn using DVD Decrypter". Click on the option.
5) On the DVD Decrypter window, check that the ‘Destination’ is for the correct disc drive. Now select ‘File’/’Write’ and RacyPy2 will be written to the CD.
Now restart your windows computer with the CD still in the drive.
6) The Windows computer should now boot from the Linux program RacyPy on the CD.
7) Now you can set the Linux program up. Assuming that you are in the UK.
See the RacyPy screen then personalise your program:
‘Country settings’ to en-GB, English Great Britain.
‘Time’ to Europe/London
Keyboard to UK
Adjust your video settings if you need to.
Click .Restart’ on the next window, leaving the CD in of course.
8)The linux program will now start on your Windows computer and the fun begins.