I asked a question to ModMyPi regarding the case via PM and got the following back, I had suggested they post an update in this post but they haven't.
Sent: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:08 pm
To: Gary Littlemore
We had to put the development on hold unfortunately, whilst the RPi Foundation sort themselves out with their next gen bits, compute module etc.
We will be doing a Mk.2 media case, but we need to wait until Q3 before we can decide to proceed!