I am new user of this board so for the very first I would like to say hello to all . For the second I would like to announce my newest project called OpenAuto.
What is OpenAuto?
OpenAuto is an open source AndroidAuto(tm) headunit emulator application based on aasdk library and Qt libraries. Main goal is to run AndroidAuto(tm) on the RaspberryPI 3 board computer smoothly.
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9tKRqIkQs8
Project is currently under beta testing.
Links and open source code
- 480p, 720p and 1080p with 30 or 60 FPS
- RaspberryPI 3 hardware acceleration support to decode video stream (video stream up to [email protected])
- Audio playback from all audio channels (Media, System and Speech)
- Audio input for voice commands
- Touchscreen and buttons input
- Automatic launch after device hotplug
- User-friendly settings
- RaspberryPI 3