kenneho

Alarm clock for kids

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi,

I've created a very simple project, and thrown together a quick and dirty documentation. If you're interested, please take a look at http://kenneho.net/2016/08/16/childrens ... pberry-pi/, and feel free to give me feedback. And please do help me improve the README-file (both in terms of language, and clearity) by submitting pull requests.

By the way, it's currently not actually an alarm clock project, but didn't know what else to call it, so if you have some better description of it please don't hesitate letting me know.

Greetings,
Kenneth

Tooth_Fairy

Re: Alarm clock for kids

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 am

Hey, I'm currently looking for an alarm clock for my two kids and this just had drawn my attention. You know, I've already found some very amusing features about the clocks like having an ability to vibrate or so on. this article says about a well-designed alarm clock FM radio which switches the light and is lightly glowing in the morning instead of blasting music out loud. This is quite a good solution to a daytime/nighttime problem as well.

kenneho

Re: Alarm clock for kids

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:13 pm

I actually had a similar type of clock as the ones you linked to, but when I broke I decided to make my own using Raspberry Pi. That way was free to implement more features as needed.

Rasberry Pi is great!

Return to “Other projects”