Big thanks to work of @Dietmar, much appreciated understanding issues. Thankyou for patches too.
Thanks to @AlbrechtL for supplying Qemu & Wine on sdcard image.
Thanks to @pUnK and ExaGear Desktop for User Mode Qemu & Wine build for i686 on sdcard.
Thanks to @phoenixkonsole for AEROS (AROS + KODI + ExaGear) on sdcard.
So, what do we have here:
1) Wine can be compiled for ARM, allowing Native ARM Windows software to be built (if you have a compiler, ala Windows CE)
2) Wine (i386) for Qemu needs to be built with 2G/2G mem split (not default 3G/1G split)
3) Qemu User mode can be built, as long as NTLD (threading) windows apps will run, via Wine (i386)
4) use of Qemu User Mode requires same host OS version as Qemu guest OS version (Raspbian Jessie + Debian Jessie)
5) Wine on Pi does not support OpenGL (3D)
6) Wine on Pi does support SDL (not OpenGL/3D)
Anyone who complains their windows app of choice does not run on Pi, does not deserve to own their own Pi.
Anyone who asks how to install Wine:
a) has not done even a google search
b) has not read this thread properly
Anyone who asks how to install Qemu:
a) should read this thread again
b) download the pre-built sdcard image and extract the required files.
c) google search for instructions.
Anyone wanting to build ARM on ARM should get CPU specific CFLAGS settings from Retropie sdl1.sh file (on github)
Anyone wanting to build ARM on x86 should google gcc-linaro-unknown-armeabihf (or similar, "gcc linaro armhf")
Think that about cover it, dont you.