coskukoz

Biyomedical Project

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking for cheap and easy biyomedical project for my lesson. If you have ideas please share with me! Im looking for your ideas..
cactiapps.blogspot.com

CarnageTR

Re: Biyomedical Project

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:28 am

Monitörizasyon yapan bir cihaz yapabilirsiniz. EKG, satürasyon, Ateş vs bakılır. Üşenmezseniz tansiyon manşonu, ventilasyon probu da ekleyebilirsiniz. Verileri kaydedip servere gönderebilir. Telefon entegrasyonu olabilir. Telefonla sesli yönetim eklenebilir. Dokunmatik ekran ile gui yapılabilir.

You can make a monitoring device. You can check ECG, saturation, fever etc. Of you are not too lazy you can add blood pressure and ventilation probe. Device can record inputs and send to the server. You can include smart phone integration. You can use phone for voice control. You can add touch screen for gui.
Last edited by CarnageTR on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: Biyomedical Project

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:31 am

Quick Google translate of the above...

You can make a device for the monitoring . ECG , saturation , etc. Fire is checked . Blood pressure cuffs do not bother , you can add the ventilation probe. Data can be sent servets save . The phone may be the integration . Telephone voice management can be added. Gui can be done with the touch screen.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
“I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.” – Steven Wright

Return to “Other projects”