I've been running my Call Attendant for almost two years and it has blocked ~1200 of 2100 calls! I just had the opportunity to finish up the UI, installer, fritzing diagrams and wiki, so now I'm sharing it. Collaboration is welcome! https://github.com/emxsys/callattendant/issues.
- A call blocker that intercepts robocallers and blocked numbers at or before the first ring
- Permitted numbers pass straight through to the local phone system for normal call ringing and answering
- Visual indicators (LEDs) to show whether the incoming call is from a permitted, blocked, or unknown number
- Call details, permitted numbers, and blocked numbers are available in a web-based user interface
- Calls can be handled by a voice messaging system that optionally requires human interaction, e.g, "Press 1 to leave a message"
I could use help adding support of for other countries (e.g., phone number formats, sources for online robocaller databases/services).
Feedback is welcome