pnaven03

How to track the pen moving direction ?

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:14 am

Hi Team

I purchased raspberry pi 3 and I have web-cam its USB based, Marked nine dots (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) with blue color, How to track my pen exact location like 2,4,9 etc, Please provide me available links.

Regards,
Nv

RichInTheUSA

Re: How to track the pen moving direction ?

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:09 pm

I'm not sure you have provided enough information for anyone to help you. Please explain more about what you are trying to accomplish. What's the relationship between the web cam, dots and a pen? Thanks

pnaven03

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am

Thanks for the reply,

We are trying to track the object moving, We are created 16 circles in white paper, my camera placed top of the paper, when my object moving to circles i should get information, How to get the exact x and y axis.

Idahowalker

Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:36 pm

pnaven03 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am
Thanks for the reply,

We are trying to track the object moving, We are created 16 circles in white paper, my camera placed top of the paper, when my object moving to circles i should get information, How to get the exact x and y axis.
And you want someone to write the code for you?

Or have you broken down the project into functional units and each unit into components and come up with logic flows for each component and connected the components, on paper, and then and so forth and so on?

Also, as an example of, if you want me to write the code for you, I require a good faith deposit of $1000.00 USD, and I bill @ $250.00USD an hour, plus expenses. I bill in 4 hour increments, prepaid and non-refundable. My expense formula is USD cost of item X 400. Example I buy something for $1.00USD, I multiply that item by $400.00 USD and bill you for that item. It ends up better, for you, if I ask for an item, that you just buy it and give it to me. I do all my own electronics work as well and is included in the price.
Being a programmer: She says go to the store get 1 bottle of milk, if they have eggs bring back 6. She gets mad cause I brought back 6 bottles of milk.

Return to “Other projects”