Right... A pre-release issue should probably contain:
- the history and goal of the project
- all hardware specs that you can get a hold of
- articles about all the uses different teams have had for their alpha boards (a lot of links can be collected in the forums and the blog)
- suggestions for what to do with the board
- listings of software and setups known to work
- interviews with RPF members
... what more do You want in it?
Most that could be suitable for the first issue is probably old news for those of us who hang around the forum and blog daily, but still good info. Shouldn't be too hard to collect the info and compile it to articles.
I'm looking forward to the first post-release issue. A hell of a lot more experiences with the board can be collected then
So... any volunteers for writing? I could probably do some small piece for it.