gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:16 pm

jccj78 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:47 pm
I am getting error when I generate channels.dat :

[email protected]:~ $ rtranscode -i=playlist.m3u -o=channels.dat
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2062929554
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/582454247
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/transcoder4-dev/sources/rtranscode.py", line 1580, in <module>
File "/home/pi/transcoder4-dev/sources/rtranscode.py", line 1406, in create_channelsdb
NameError: global name 'amode' is not defined

My playlist.m3u is from tvheadend:

http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2062929554
http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/582454247
http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2096827154
http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2079525138
http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/93499316

What is the problem? Thank!
You have discovered a bug. I've just fixed it, tested it and uploaded a new package (same name). Just download and install it again.

I'll put a note into the OP.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Updated package rtranscode 4.0

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:20 pm

April, 8th, 2018: I've uploaded a new package (same name) containing a bug fix. If you have installed rtranscode V 4 before, just download and install it again.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:37 pm

[email protected]:~/rtranscode4 $ rtranscode -i=playlist.m3u -o=channels.dat
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2062929554
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/582454247
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2096827154
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/2079525138
analyzing: http://192.168.1.215:9981/stream/channelid/93499316
added 5 entries to /home/pi/rtranscode4/channels.dat

Now work!!! :)

Thank again!!!

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 am

Hello, I am trying to install kweb (VII Create a kweb GUI) but I get error:

[email protected]:~ $ cd rtranscode4/
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4 $ cd kweb
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ./create_kpages.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./create_kpages.py", line 483, in <module>
os.chmod(full_path('start_rt_gui'), 511)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/start_rt_gui'

In /home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/ I have only this 3 files: RT-GUI, channels.html, create_kpages.py

What error am I doing?

Rtranscode seems to work very well in command line. Two questions about:

. What is the minimun possible bitrate transcoding? (I would like about 320kbps) What options to set it?
. Is it possible to abort transcoding automatically in raspberry pi when is closed vlc playing xyz.mkv from phone for example? Or should it be
closed manually in raspberry?

Thank you very much!

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 am

jccj78 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:27 am
Hello, I am trying to install kweb (VII Create a kweb GUI) but I get error:

[email protected]:~ $ cd rtranscode4/
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4 $ cd kweb
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ./create_kpages.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./create_kpages.py", line 483, in <module>
os.chmod(full_path('start_rt_gui'), 511)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/start_rt_gui'

In /home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/ I have only this 3 files: RT-GUI, channels.html, create_kpages.py

What error am I doing?

Rtranscode seems to work very well in command line. Two questions about:

. What is the minimun possible bitrate transcoding? (I would like about 320kbps) What options to set it?
. Is it possible to abort transcoding automatically in raspberry pi when is closed vlc playing xyz.mkv from phone for example? Or should it be
closed manually in raspberry?

Thank you very much!
Another bug (which I have just fixed), but you can easily correct it: Run (inside the kweb directory)
chmod +x RT-GUI

No, the transcoded stream is not stopped, if a client disconnects. That wouldn't make sense as there may be a number of clients listening.
But if you use the web interface you can start and stop transcoding from any browser.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm

[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ls
channels.html create_kpages.py RT-GUI
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ chmod +x RT-GUI
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ./create_kpages.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./create_kpages.py", line 483, in <module>
os.chmod(full_path('start_rt_gui'), 511)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/start_rt_gui'

What wrong?

Thanks for your quick answers!

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15 pm

jccj78 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:04 pm
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ls
channels.html create_kpages.py RT-GUI
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ chmod +x RT-GUI
[email protected]:~/rtranscode4/kweb $ ./create_kpages.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./create_kpages.py", line 483, in <module>
os.chmod(full_path('start_rt_gui'), 511)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/pi/rtranscode4/kweb/start_rt_gui'

What wrong?

Thanks for your quick answers!
The name of the start file has been changed to "RT-GUI", but I forgot to change it in one line of code (meanwhile fixed). But you only need to make the file RT-GUI executable from the command line as explained above.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Ok, That's Rights!

Can I run and manage RT-GUI in my android phone over vpn to my home without login in Raspberrypi? (manage kweb in android).

Thank gkreidl!

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:53 pm

HD Channels works fine. But I have a one SD Channel that does not work.
VLC in remote computer say this:

main debug: using stream_filter module "record"
main debug: creating demux: access='http' demux='any' location='192.168.1.215:9080/xyz.mkv' file='\\192.168.1.215:9080\xyz.mkv'
main debug: looking for demux module matching "mkv": 55 candidates
es debug: cannot peek
es debug: cannot peek
es debug: cannot peek
es debug: cannot peek
es debug: cannot peek
mod debug: MOD validation failed (ext=mkv)
ps debug: cannot peek
mjpeg warning: no more data
mjpeg error: cannot peek
mpgv debug: cannot peek
avcodec warning: cannot peek
vobsub debug: could not read vobsub IDX file
ps debug: cannot peek
main debug: no demux modules matched
main debug: removing module "record"
main debug: removing module "prefetch"
main debug: removing module "access"
main debug: dead input
main debug: changing item without a request (current 0/1)
main debug: nothing to play
qt debug: IM: Deleting the input

Where is the rtranscode log path for more detail?

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Works very well sd channels and hd channels!!! Great job. I am in Stretch.

Now we just need to publish the kweb service in order to execute it and control it from another remote device. So you do not have to logon into raspberry pi to control the transcodes.

P.S: Sorry, I did not see that part of the manual. It is really very good documented in the manual to use a web server with rtranscode. Impressive documentation Thank you very much.

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:52 am

jccj78 wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:35 pm
Works very well sd channels and hd channels!!! Great job. I am in Stretch.

Now we just need to publish the kweb service in order to execute it and control it from another remote device. So you do not have to logon into raspberry pi to control the transcodes.

P.S: Sorry, I did not see that part of the manual. It is really very good documented in the manual to use a web server with rtranscode. Impressive documentation Thank you very much.
I'm glad that everything is working for you now.
And thanks for the bug reports. In the future I plan to add incremental updates for bug fixes.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

jccj78
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Rtranscode works really well. Would it be possible to stop transcoding automatically when closing kodi or vlc in remote device for example? It is possible that you forget to stop the transcode. In that case, it could fill all the available space in root system?

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 pm

jccj78 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:07 pm
Rtranscode works really well. Would it be possible to stop transcoding automatically when closing kodi or vlc in remote device for example? It is possible that you forget to stop the transcode. In that case, it could fill all the available space in root system?
No to both.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

leikoilja
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Hey, gkreidl.

Thank you for that awesome app! Exactly what I was looking for! I need to stream videos on my local web server and without transcoding it did not work. Now it works, thanks to you!

One question.
If i have 6 channels how can i transcode them in parallel as separate processes? Cause i want multiple user to be able to connect to web server and be able to stream any of 6 channels.

Am looking forward hearing from you.
Thanks!

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 am

leikoilja wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:00 pm
Hey, gkreidl.

Thank you for that awesome app! Exactly what I was looking for! I need to stream videos on my local web server and without transcoding it did not work. Now it works, thanks to you!

One question.
If i have 6 channels how can i transcode them in parallel as separate processes? Cause i want multiple user to be able to connect to web server and be able to stream any of 6 channels.

Am looking forward hearing from you.
Thanks!
It may be possible to transcode 2 SD channels on one RPi running two instances of rtranscode, using different configs with different port settings. But no chance for HD channels. The GPU simply cannot do it.

I'm streaming two channels myself sometimes, but I use a second RPi for the second stream.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

em.rexhepi
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi,
Awesome work thank you.

We are researching to do trans-coding for MPEG 2, MPEG 4, H264 streams, we find your work really remarkable but we have some questions.

1. Does it support all formats that I mentioned we receive them as multicast-ed UDP streams?
2. In your experience, no strings attached how stable is the setup after everything is up and running (we are looking for a cheap way for 24/7 transcoding, we are a startup in a third-world country so...) ?
3. Can we save the trans-code to chunks say every 60 minutes a new file.

Thanks in advance.

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:11 pm

em.rexhepi wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm
Hi,
Awesome work thank you.

We are researching to do trans-coding for MPEG 2, MPEG 4, H264 streams, we find your work really remarkable but we have some questions.

1. Does it support all formats that I mentioned we receive them as multicast-ed UDP streams?
2. In your experience, no strings attached how stable is the setup after everything is up and running (we are looking for a cheap way for 24/7 transcoding, we are a startup in a third-world country so...) ?
3. Can we save the trans-code to chunks say every 60 minutes a new file.

Thanks in advance.
MPEG-4 is not supported, but it might be possible to add it. The configuration file allows building your own gstreamer tool chains. Out of the box, only MPEG-2 and H-264 are supported.
The stability depends on the source stream. The web interface allows to set automatic restarting if the stream has crashed.
The binary (but not the web interface) includes a simple recording mechanism for the transcoded stream. It uses wget to record the stream. It should be quite easy to create a script which records chunks every 60 minutes (or whatever you like) using wget. This would work both with the command line binary and the web interface version.

Source code for all compiled binaries (Python, C) is contained in the package.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

david_Est
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:50 am

WOW thats exactly what I was looking for (I made a telegram bot just for performing same thing)
skweee wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:56 am
Hi gkreidl,

thanks for the great work on rtranscode. I was looking for an efficient transcoding toolchain for the Raspberry Pi and this was just what I was looking for.

My goal was to create a simple transcoding HTTP proxy (e.g. for Enigma2 set top boxes). This is what it should do:
[*] Take a client request (e.g. 'http://raspi:8001/test.ts')
[*] Relay the request to an upstream source using the original request path (e.g. 'http://enigma2:8001/test.ts')
[*] Return a transcoded video stream to the client

Of course this means that there is no channel list and all requests have to be analyzed using omxplayer. I also had to take care of cleaning up after omxplayer, because after starting omxplayer once from a python process, it would not reliably work any more and leave running dbus-daemon processes.

I also added some logic which allows a priority setting for audio languages (first language in the list has the highest priority). Without it, I would often get the wrong audio track (e.g. with audio description for the blind).

Another change was to not use http-launch, but instead use a simple python-based HTTP server, so it could handle more than one (sequential) request. This means I am also running gstreamer directly from python using the gstreamer python binding.

The end result still heavily relies on your code. I hope you are fine with me releasing it, of course giving credit to your great work and respecting the GPL.

You can find the source code for this 'rtranscodeproxy' right here:
https://github.com/skweee/rtranscodeproxy

Warning: This is experimental software. I only tested it using enigma2 http streams and the DreamDroid Android app as well as VLC player. The current version supports everything I need right now, so if you have any requests, feel free to submit a pull request or fork the repository.

juanute
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi, I'm trying to input an m3u playlist but when rtranscode find http streams give me an error:
.
.
.
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A7:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A8:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:AB:11:22D4:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:C:9C4A:9C40 ... 0000:0:0:0:
no usable streams found

When I see this channels codec info I see that:

Image

What can I do?

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:09 pm

juanute wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm trying to input an m3u playlist but when rtranscode find http streams give me an error:
.
.
.
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A7:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A8:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:AB:11:22D4:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:C:9C4A:9C40 ... 0000:0:0:0:
no usable streams found

When I see this channels codec info I see that:

Image

What can I do?
Are those MPEG TS (package container) streams?
This looks like tvheadend (but I'm not really sure). You must use raw MPEG TS streams, not tvheadend's own streaming format.

I had no luck with tvheadend and after testing different versions for days, I have removed it from my system. But other people have reported success.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

em.rexhepi
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 am

Hi,
I'm working on an advanced recorder with ffmpeg but I need UDP as input on recorder. Does RTRANSCODE output UDP or RTSP?

If so can you pls. tell me how to configure it ? I can not find it on the OPTIONS page on documentation.

The thing is i need 0 latency.

Thanks in advance.

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

em.rexhepi wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 am
Hi,
I'm working on an advanced recorder with ffmpeg but I need UDP as input on recorder. Does RTRANSCODE output UDP or RTSP?

If so can you pls. tell me how to configure it ? I can not find it on the OPTIONS page on documentation.

The thing is i need 0 latency.

Thanks in advance.
Not possible. rtranscode uses http-launch for streaming the transcoded channels, which is a HTTP (TCP) server.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

em.rexhepi
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 am

gkreidl wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am
em.rexhepi wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 am
Hi,
I'm working on an advanced recorder with ffmpeg but I need UDP as input on recorder. Does RTRANSCODE output UDP or RTSP?

If so can you pls. tell me how to configure it ? I can not find it on the OPTIONS page on documentation.

The thing is i need 0 latency.

Thanks in advance.
Not possible. rtranscode uses http-launch for streaming the transcoded channels, which is a HTTP (TCP) server.
With http I get this error after a while on the player:
ffmpeg error:
[http @ 0x56339920] Stream ends prematurely at 5946542, should be 18446744073709551615

VLC error:
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://192.168.0.198:9080/tv21.mkv'. Check the log for details.


Any idea why does this error occure say after 30mins of transcoding ?

Also any option to remove buffering ? So the stream is as live as possible.

gkreidl
Posts: 5765
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am

em.rexhepi wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:16 am
gkreidl wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am
em.rexhepi wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 am
Hi,
I'm working on an advanced recorder with ffmpeg but I need UDP as input on recorder. Does RTRANSCODE output UDP or RTSP?

If so can you pls. tell me how to configure it ? I can not find it on the OPTIONS page on documentation.

The thing is i need 0 latency.

Thanks in advance.
Not possible. rtranscode uses http-launch for streaming the transcoded channels, which is a HTTP (TCP) server.
With http I get this error after a while on the player:
ffmpeg error:
[http @ 0x56339920] Stream ends prematurely at 5946542, should be 18446744073709551615

VLC error:
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://192.168.0.198:9080/tv21.mkv'. Check the log for details.


Any idea why does this error occure say after 30mins of transcoding ?

Also any option to remove buffering ? So the stream is as live as possible.
Hard to tell without knowing more details.
I can serve transcoded streams for hours, but there are combinations of (original) stream properties and transcoded stream properties (scaling, bitrate, deinterlacing etc.) which may not be completely stable. We are really pushing the RPi (both GPU and CPU) to its limits.

The "queue" elements in the gstreamer tool chains are really required, but this leads to a certain amount if buffering. http-launch also introduces a certain amount of buffering.
Minimal Kiosk Browser (kweb)
Slim, fast webkit browser with support for audio+video+playlists+youtube+pdf+download
Optional fullscreen kiosk mode and command interface for embedded applications
Includes omxplayerGUI, an X front end for omxplayer

juanute
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Real Time Transcoding of DVB TV Streams

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:18 am

gkreidl wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:09 pm
juanute wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm trying to input an m3u playlist but when rtranscode find http streams give me an error:
.
.
.
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A7:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:7A8:10C:2 ... 0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:2:AB:11:22D4:EEEE0000:0:0:0:
analyzing: http://192.168.0.6:8001/1:0:C:9C4A:9C40 ... 0000:0:0:0:
no usable streams found

When I see this channels codec info I see that:

Image

What can I do?
Are those MPEG TS (package container) streams?
This looks like tvheadend (but I'm not really sure). You must use raw MPEG TS streams, not tvheadend's own streaming format.

I had no luck with tvheadend and after testing different versions for days, I have removed it from my system. But other people have reported success.
Hi, thanks for your answer!

Those are enigma2 streams, from OpenSPA operating system. I don't know how to get raw stream from these :oops: I think these links are the only ones I can get...

Return to “Graphics, sound and multimedia”