Gaurav Harchwani

AUTOMATION USING OPENHAB

Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Hey Guyz,
Really Struggling with the OpenHab Home Automation thing using Raspberry pi.Please can any1 help me in my project.I dnt wana get an F guyz.If any1 knws how to do so plz contact me ASAP at https://www.facebook.com/gaurav.harchwani or plz tell me how i can contact you. I want t o build an automation system that can turn lights,Television,Air-conditioners on/off.
Thx

tbd.pi

Re: AUTOMATION USING OPENHAB

Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:01 pm

What have you got working so far? It's useful to tell people how much you have done, where you're struggling. Expecting people to contact you and help you out with a school project isn't sharing any of that knowledge in a forum for other people to learn from.

Gaurav Harchwani

Re: AUTOMATION USING OPENHAB

Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Still now i am just getting use to the Raspberry pi Environment.I have to submit the project in 6 months but have a presentation in 10 days in which i have to tell what all things i got to do to make the project work.I have just went through simple GPIO programming.The thing is i am not getting it from where i should start.I am not getting it what i should use.I should use Node.js or go with python ? I saw many youtube videos but non of them is useful technically. They all show what they did using openhab but dont tell how they the did i mean the technical side,the programming part.So if any one can guide me i can start heading in that direction like learning the language or anthin sort of

Return to “Automation, sensing and robotics”