Thanks again for the replies.
I really liked the pilight project you mentioned! It has a great website. Unfortunately I did not get my setup to work with it either... Not sure if I've plugged in everything correctly...
However, I did read a bit more on their protocol-part of their site. It showed the binary-code which (I guess) could be used in the other program I mentioned: https://gist.github.com/ottve507/7108105
. I like this program since it is so simple... In the link you might see that I've modified the code for switch 1 to the binary-code I found on pilight: http://wiki.pilight.org/doku.php/arctech_switch
According to the Magpi issue, http://issuu.com/themagpi/docs/issue_8_final
, this is the setup I guess you would like to have for the transmitter:
Updated picture (closer)
Transmitter (the one I showed in the previous post) plugged in:
So I guess the problem can be:
- I've wired incorrectly
- The code I'm sending is incorrect
- I have the wrong sleeptime (variable in the code when sending)