fcbguy

Re: Electric gate open by ANPR

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:20 am

Hello to all of you. I am a new one on raspberry pi but i am interested for this project ( to open an electric gate by ANPR ) . I was wondering how to install javaanpr into raspberry. Actually i have downloaded drom here: http://javaanpr.sourceforge.net but i cannot unzip it. :/

JoeKart

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Guys, I'm desparate to get this going. My coding skills are non existent, I'm completely new to this, I've bought the Pi, and got it set up, my question is how do i get from the Javaanpr to automatically extract a license plate number, to inputting registrations for it to recognise and trigger a signal upon a match?

tonyhill

Tue May 31, 2016 12:16 pm

Hi,
There are a number of posts on this. I would like to know if anyone has got ANPR with UK plates to open gates working reasonably well. I would appreciate some help. I am an electrical engineer however coding not good. But willing to learn.
If you have it working would really appreciate some help

Cancelor

Tue May 31, 2016 3:29 pm

tonyhill wrote:Hi,
There are a number of posts on this. I would like to know if anyone has got ANPR with UK plates to open gates working reasonably well. I would appreciate some help. I am an electrical engineer however coding not good. But willing to learn.
If you have it working would really appreciate some help
persianharry on page one of this thread seems to have done it. http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt ... 44#p481644
Can't find the thread you want? Try googling : YourSearchHere site:raspberrypi.org

Return to “Automation, sensing and robotics”