I'm looking for the best way to create an wireless Rpi powered alarm system, with sms functions.
Basically what i need is:
- 2x Wireless movement sensors.
- 3x Wireless door/window magnets.
- A wireless way to arm/disarm the alarm, possibly a keypad or maybe something simpler.
- A way to send a text message from the RPi upon alarm.
- A relay output or two for a siren.
I think i have the text message function figured out by using an 3G usb dongle and python.
Could you recommend the hardware for all wireless functions?
I'm aiming for 433Mhz since it is the standard here.
And sorry if this is in the wrong place!