I would like to implement a DIY Urban Heat Island Monitor Station with Raspberry Pi. I am new to Pi hence I would appreciate all the guidance I can get to implement this. I am aware of Weather or Air Monitor projects done with Pi but none seem to fit my scope entirely.
As per the diagram, the PI needs to have the following:
- Nano Anemometer and Wind Vane
- GSM Module
- FLIR Lepton Thermal Camera with breakout
- Particulate Sensor PM1, PM2.5, PM10
- Air Quality Sensors NO, NO2, NOx, O3, CO, SO2, H2S, CO2
- Ambient Sensor (Pressure and Humidity)
- Noise Sensor
- Solar Panel + Li Po Battery
- Relay data to a Cloud Processing Service
1. Can this set-up be accomplished to run with one single Raspberry Pi? In case so, what is the recommend Raspberry Pi model for such + HATs?
2. Can you recommend air quality sensors that can be calibrated for NO, NO2, NOx, O3, CO, SO2, H2S, CO2
3. What is the most reliant Particulate Sensor for PM1, PM2.5, PM10 available for Pi?
4. Which Cloud Processing is best to work with Pi to make data available via web browser, app and api?
I thank you in advance
With best regards