Hi, i made the image not to raspbian and thinking only in wview.
The link to download is:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70131852/Image ... 0Wview.rar
- The image is from Debian Squeeze (19-4-2012)
- SSH enabled
- Wview 5.20.2 installed and tested in simulation mode
- The image size is 16GB. Yes, you can resize it.
- Modified script /etc/init.d/wview due init errors after a power failure.
- Time Zone is UTC. Use "dpkg-reconfigure tzdata" to change it.
- Swap partition is enabled
- Two users active:
user: pi password: raspberry
user: root password: root (is not original, but i hate sudo command)
You must to do:
Y ¿que tiene que hacer el usuario?
- Wview configuration. Please, read the manual, Wview is easy to configurate and understand.
- Tune your Rasp. Delete servers and services you don't use.
- Change the root password. You can delete "root" user too.
- Add other users.
- Update Debian. Debian Squeeze is updated until 7-7-2012
- Change SSH Keys:
- Edit /etc/hostname and /etc/hosts
Thanks for your interest....and remember.....IS NOT RASPBIAN.
Regards from jantoni-EA4DQX