cbm

Re: Server Monitoring Image - NagiosPi v1.1

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:47 am

Using a functional Raspberry P that works with other images, the NagiosPi_v2.2.zip does not give me any video. I can access the http://ip_address page okay, from whence Nagios, Nconf and the others work okay.

Instructions say after burning the image file to boot and run "sudo raspi-config" to expand the file system, but this presupposes one has video and keyboard access to the Pi.

How do I get NagiosPi to enable video on the Pi?

Rionoskae

Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:45 pm

What model Raspberry Pi are you using?

cbm

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Rionoskae wrote:What model Raspberry Pi are you using?
Model 2.

Using the IP interface for Nagios, Nconf, RaspControl, etc work well, but access is limited.

asandford

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 am

cbm wrote:Using a functional Raspberry P that works with other images, the NagiosPi_v2.2.zip does not give me any video. I can access the http://ip_address page okay, from whence Nagios, Nconf and the others work okay.

Instructions say after burning the image file to boot and run "sudo raspi-config" to expand the file system, but this presupposes one has video and keyboard access to the Pi.

How do I get NagiosPi to enable video on the Pi?
If Nagios uses ffmpeg to display video, it won't work on Jessie as it's been replaced with libav.

discarn8

Sat May 07, 2016 4:12 am

Has anyone been able to successfully use the nagios 2.2 image, recently?

I downloaded it, verified the MD5 and burned it to an sd card using Win32DiskImager in Win 7. Popped the sd card in my pi3 and get nothing. Solid 4 colored logo. Pop a debian jessie sd image in and it works just fine so I don't believe it's my pi, power supply or sd card that is the culprit. :?:

T.I.A.

Rionoskae

Sat May 07, 2016 5:47 pm

discarn8 wrote:Has anyone been able to successfully use the nagios 2.2 image, recently?

I downloaded it, verified the MD5 and burned it to an sd card using Win32DiskImager in Win 7. Popped the sd card in my pi3 and get nothing. Solid 4 colored logo. Pop a debian jessie sd image in and it works just fine so I don't believe it's my pi, power supply or sd card that is the culprit. :?:

T.I.A.
Hasn't been updated for Pi v3 yet.

You can update if you have an older version pi simply by running sudo apt-get update && upgrade -y

~Cheers

juliansilver

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Got the image running on a Pi2 but cant seem to access modules using root/nagiosadmin. are there other usernames and passwords?

Rionoskae

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Have you tried nagiosadmin/nagiosadmin ?

nconf: nconf / nagiosadmin

nagvis: admin/admin

Update:
I think most / if not all the usernames and passwords should be visible on the home screen now that i think of it...

juliansilver

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:06 pm

derrr. its getting too late! must sleep.

thanks for that.

look forward to playing tomorrow.

cheers...j

Return to “Networking and servers”