Need help got the magum pi on a sd card put it sarted it up the instruction that were given...
1) Write the Debian-VMware-View4.5.0.img to 2GB SD Card
2) Insert into Raspberry Pi
3) Login as pi (password is raspberry)
4) switch to superuser with sudo -s
5) use joe or vi to edit /root/.xinitrc
6) change the --ServerURL and --domainName then save the file
7) use joe or vi to edit /boot/cmdline.txt
8) Change the 3 at the end of the line to 5, this will start the GUI automatically at boot
9) restart the Pi, (halt, reboot, shutdown -r, etc.)
# For Troubleshooting change the 5 back to 3 in the cmdline.txt file by putting the card into a Win/Lin/MAC and start again
Problem is how do i get line 5 to work. I am in sudo mode but it says "you don't have permission"