Im proud to announce the RPi-TC Release is out for everyone! (http://rpitc.blogspot.com
You can download it by torrent here: http://www.mediafire.com/?d3mx4varp8sbkrw
In this version (based on Debian Wheezy armel):
- Citrix Receiver 12.1
- VMWare View Client 5.0 (no PCoIP)
- RDesktop 1.7.1
- Remmina 0.9.99
- IceWeasel 10.0.5
- All the driver and bootloader update made by RaspberryPi team
- Full tuned with custom Kernel and SquashFS+AuFS, image fit in a 1Gb SDCard, boot from poweron to LXDE is about 21secs on my Lexar 8Gb SDCard.
- Write the image file with dd in Linux (dd bs=1M if=RPi-TC_Release_17072012.img of=/dev/mmcblk0) or with Win32DiskImager under Windows.
- Power on your RaspberryPi and wait (not so much) for LXDE. Please change your keyboard/locales/datetime by using the "configure TC" script under Accessories or via LXterminal with dpkg-reconfigure tzdata, dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration and dpkg-reconfigure locales
- ssh server is installed but disabled by default, if you want to activate it just shot a update-rc.d ssh defaults in LXterminal
- all the default kernel module and driver for RaspberryPi is in this custom kernel, so if an wifi dongle is working on standard RaspberryPi Debian official release is working also with rpitc.
- default username and password is root/raspberry
- if you want to remove autostart of startx just rename the /root/.bash_profile file
- i have overclocked the arm_freq parameter to 900, so, use this image at your own risk!
- VMWare View Client 5.1 with PCoIP -> end September
- Reducing RAM usage on LXDE -> end of August
- Add vWorkspaces Connector -> when Roger give me the source
- Rebuild all the system to HardFloat -> stuk on CitrixReceiver
- Working Adobe Flash Player -> just when ARMHF version is ready...
Thanks to all the people helped me! Casey, Brian, Paul, Martin, Mike, Thomas, Marco and all the other ppl i forgot