I'm running a raspberry pi with Apache 2 and SVN/webdav. I was able to create repos and access them remotely when they are create in /home/pi/repos.
Due to storage (and lifespan of the internal SD card), I wanted to switch my SVN repo to an external drive (for test purpose an USB stick, which I'll replace by an external HDD).
I followed this guide: https://www.jeremymorgan.com/tutorials/ ... vn-server/ to setup my SVN repos, but I can't access them, as soon as they are placed on the external drive.
Here's what I did so far:
1. Formatted the USB drive to ext4
2. Mounted the drive to /media/usb
3. created the repo folder including the repos in it: /media/usb/repos_svn/myrepo1
4. changed the file/folder rights to "www-data" (rwxr-xr-x)
5. restarted apache2
6. tried to access vai web: http://myraspberry.pi/svn/myrepo1 --> but failed...
Tried to access it via webbrowser, but I receive this error:
The apache log file shows error 500.
Code: Select all
<D:error><C:error/><m:human-readable errcode="2"> Could not open the requested SVN filesystem </m:human-readable></D:error>
Do you know, the root cause?
It would be great, if somebody could help me
Thanks in advance!