I am new to networking but have set up a LAMP web server using the instructions on the projects section of the Pi website: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/pro ... ordpress/9
I have created a title page using WordPress. I can access this page perfectly on my local network.
I have then tried to connect to it remotely.
To do this I have:
- enabled remote access on my router and forwarded port 80 to the local IP address of my Pi that has the apache server loaded
- I have checked this port is open using a port checking tool like YouGetSignal.
- I have checked the ports.config file in /etc/apache2 and there is a line that says Listen 80
- I then try to connect to my web page using my phone (wifi switched off) and entering the public IP of my router into the browser address
- This just gives the following error: 'Your search - XX.XX.XX.XX:80 - did not match any documents'.
- I have tried it with and without the port number and with port number and path www/html/index.php
I would be very grateful if anyone can help me with this.