Hopefully 5 months isn't considered resurrecting a dead thread around here.
I just picked up a couple RPI rev. Bs.
How many Raspberry Pis does your setup consist of?
- 2 RPI Model 8 Rev.2
- 8GB SanDisk
- OS: Raspbian “wheezy” custom "Server Image" (990M uncompressed, fits on 1G SD)
- Motorola phone chargers
What other equipment and components do you use?
- Both Headless/No Keyboard/No Mouse
What do you use your server setup for?
- SSH and IRSSI on one
- Idling awaiting future NTP project
- All "mass" storage comes from 2x 8TB NASes
- Replacing my current GPS 18 LVC + FreeBSD S1 Clock with a Pi and Adafruit GPS
- Replace current HTTP/HTTPS (nginx+php-fpm) KVM with a Pi
- Possibly replace low traffic email server with a Pi