You can use raspcontrol/app/_lib/classes/_login.php and the $wrong variable or you can wait for me to do it as soon as I have a bit of free time.
The changes I made so far are:
- Added a bar for the SoC core temperature
- You don't need to have the www-data user with root permissions to save the settings file
- Cleaned up all the notices from PHP
The changes I plan on:
- get the CPU speed from /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_cur_freq and not /proc/cpuinfo
- Show the configuration on the CPU speed (Min: 700MHz Max: 1GHz ondemand)
- show the warranty state by analysing the overvolt bit (anyone have a nice "warranty void in case of overvoltage" image?
- Show network info per device (eth0, wlan0, etc...)
- Use a real web framework since, no offense to the original developer, the current code is a bit hard to follow
- adding browser cookies
- allow a "guest mode" where sensitive info isn't shown and no admin functions exist
- remove all the Google analytics and twitter code since it makes no sense on a internal website.
- remove the "Sponsored by Fusion Strike." but keep "Powered by Raspcontrol".
- steal^H^H^H^H^H inspire myself on other monitoring solutions for more functions
- detect the device based on browser agent and show a very lite, mobile version of the site if apropriate (same purpose as PiControl but using a browser, so no need to install another app).
- Show if services or apps defined on the config file are running
Because of all the changes, I can do a pull request if the original author wants, but since I'll probably scrap most of the code and "go my own way", I wouldn't recomend it.
If anyone wants to, they can get my fork at https://github.com/sjfaustino/Raspcontrol.git