User avatar
bite_your_idols
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 pm

kusti8 wrote:
bite_your_idols wrote:
Yes they are right there. I tried manually, following your steps and using deb file. Both ways libs are in its place but chrome has no windevine plugin and netflix gives me error: M7701-1003
Probably cause I didn't compile it with widevine support. Use v51 in the meantime.
ok, thanks! I will wait, I was just testing it, I daily use LibreELEC and I read devs are trying to implement chromium and windevine in testbuilds.

MrWillie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:12 pm
Contact: Website

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:07 pm

bite_your_idols wrote: ok, thanks! I will wait, I was just testing it, I daily use LibreELEC and I read devs are trying to implement chromium and windevine in testbuilds.
If you're interested in testing some more, you can use a fresh installation of the latest Raspbian with PIXEL and the instructions should work.

User avatar
bite_your_idols
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 pm

MrWillie wrote:
bite_your_idols wrote: ok, thanks! I will wait, I was just testing it, I daily use LibreELEC and I read devs are trying to implement chromium and windevine in testbuilds.
If you're interested in testing some more, you can use a fresh installation of the latest Raspbian with PIXEL and the instructions should work.
Yes, that's what I did. Burn latest Raspbian with Pixel in a SD and try to make it work following your steps. I get libs in theis place but no windevine plugin showed in chrome://plugins and netflix idint work.

Then I burn the image again, use deb file and I get libs and netflix-launcher shortcut but no windevine plugin and netflix didn't work.

goofy7
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:48 am

hi im new here, i just get rpi 3 and can confirm that when i install from noobs can't use this method (deb etc) plugins are in folder but not registred in browser, same way if i send them via ssh to folder.

User avatar
kusti8
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: USA

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 am

I've compiled it with widevine and confirmed it now works
viewtopic.php?p=1125013#p1125013
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

eusobao
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:08 pm

How I Use v51?? I downloaded Netflix Launcher but gives me the same error.
HELP!!!

fruitoftheloom
Posts: 20495
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:40 pm
Location: Delightful Dorset

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:18 pm

eusobao wrote:How I Use v51?? I downloaded Netflix Launcher but gives me the same error.
HELP!!!
In the link above yours he is using Chromium version 56 ;)
Retired disgracefully.....

eusobao
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:19 pm

fruitoftheloom wrote:
eusobao wrote:How I Use v51?? I downloaded Netflix Launcher but gives me the same error.
HELP!!!
In the link above yours he is using Chromium version 56 ;)
So, I just update the chromium?

EdwardSwiss
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Fri May 26, 2017 8:26 am

I have done the updates and upgrade of Rasperian plus installed the Netflix browser as described in this discussion but I still get a error C7701-10003.

I have a PI 3. What do I wrong that I can't start watching a movie? Am not in USA but in Switzerland

User avatar
kusti8
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: USA

Re: Netflix on Pi 2

Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 am

EdwardSwiss wrote:I have done the updates and upgrade of Rasperian plus installed the Netflix browser as described in this discussion but I still get a error C7701-10003.

I have a PI 3. What do I wrong that I can't start watching a movie? Am not in USA but in Switzerland
Go to my link and posted above and follow those instructions.
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Return to “Media centres”