Right, well that's interesting. That compiled fine...Hansel wrote:Sure. I'm not 100% sure which was the last working commit (for me), but I'll try 89d137cfbd33c27e0eb63647a01d7505f831a239 for starters.humla wrote:Can u try going here -> https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/commits/master and getting the SHA of the last working version (the hex numbers on the right). They are sorted by date.Hansel wrote:
Unfortunately I've tried that. I've also tried completely deleting the OpenELEC.tv folder and re-cloning from scratch. Always the same error.
Very odd as I've built loads of images using this VM, and nothing has changed (aside from making sure everything is up to date). I always now get the same error.
Then go into your Openelec folder and enterThen try building.
Code: Select all
git checkout <SHA code>
I'll let you know
So it's obviously one of the later commits that's causing issues for me. Weird, as others seem to be able to build them OK..
For reference, I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 in a VirtualBox VM. Everything up to date as far as apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade.
I guess I'll try a later commit and try and pinpoint the troublesome one.