leo main

Looking for the best OS for Plex and Netflix

Tue May 29, 2018 7:29 am

Hello.

I am new here and I am sorry if someone already answered this but a quick search didn't come with a conclusive result
I have a Raspberry Pi3.
I am searching for a OS to use the Netflix App and the Plex app on the same OS.
I know there is a way to use Netflix on the raspberry but not the plex at the same time. And vice-versa with the "RasPlex"
I thought about using android TV but quite frankly the instalation process its to hard for me.
Is there any other OS that would let me use both apps?
I would like to be watching netflix and then just simply close and open Plex on the same OS

Best regards.

fruitoftheloom

Re: Looking for the best OS for Plex and Netflix

Tue May 29, 2018 7:39 am

leo main wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:29 am
Hello.

I am new here and I am sorry if someone already answered this but a quick search didn't come with a conclusive result
I have a Raspberry Pi3.
I am searching for a OS to use the Netflix App and the Plex app on the same OS.
I know there is a way to use Netflix on the raspberry but not the plex at the same time. And vice-versa with the "RasPlex"
I thought about using android TV but quite frankly the instalation process its to hard for me.
Is there any other OS that would let me use both apps?
I would like to be watching netflix and then just simply close and open Plex on the same OS

Best regards.

AFAIAA Kodi 18 multimedia software includes DRM required for Netflix, Plex already has an add-on.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=214236#p1319336
Adieu

oss001

Re: Looking for the best OS for Plex and Netflix

Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:48 am

I have had this running for a while now using an OSMC installation. Has Plex, Netflix, and Amazon Video all in one. Wrote a guide on how to do it, original post is here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=213158.

Wife is watching old episodes of House on it right now. She complains it doesn't remember which episode shes on... First world problems! :D

Return to “Media centres”