Agnes20

Raspberry pi 3 + raspbian + kodi + movistar

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello everyone,
I have the raspberry pi 3 with the raspbian system, I have installed the kodi and movistar PVR.
Does anyone have the PVR of movistar having the kodi installed on the raspbian system?
Has anyone managed to see movistar + in raspbian?

MaDoGK

Re: Raspberry pi 3 + raspbian + kodi + movistar

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:18 pm

I truthfully haven't used a RPI in years! But I want to get myself a new Pi soon so I was noising around the forum.

When I had M+ IPTV I had it on 4 TVs. I got a lot of info from another forum. I don't think its against the rules to post here, so heres the link: https://www.adslzone.net/forum147.html

SEG

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi Agnes.

Sorry, but I have openelec (with kodi + movistar) and runs ok !!! (obviously the payment channels it's only if you have hired them previosly).

Regards.
SEG.

Ronpi

Sat May 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi,
I need lots of help with this Pi3 - i have done all of the directions listed in the start guide and now need to access OpenElec. But i do not see that on my screen. Noobs has been opened and installed on the card. I had purchased the pre-installed card. But nothing seems to be getting me to this area. If there is someone in the AZ area of the US, maybe we can get together to get this set up done. This is my second time doing this with the SD card, the first card I had been so frustrated that i had run the SD formatter and it wiped out everything. Which is why i am now on the 2nd SD card.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Please help me.

Ronpi

fruitoftheloom

Sun May 07, 2017 5:15 am

Ronpi wrote:Hi,
I need lots of help with this Pi3 - i have done all of the directions listed in the start guide and now need to access OpenElec. But i do not see that on my screen. Noobs has been opened and installed on the card. I had purchased the pre-installed card. But nothing seems to be getting me to this area. If there is someone in the AZ area of the US, maybe we can get together to get this set up done. This is my second time doing this with the SD card, the first card I had been so frustrated that i had run the SD formatter and it wiped out everything. Which is why i am now on the 2nd SD card.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Please help me.

Ronpi
In Noobs LibreElec has replaced OpenElec.
The information is out there....you just have to let it in.

My other Linux machines are a ChromeBox & Intel CoreDuo Desktop

Return to “Media centres”