I'm having problems with OSMC after it updated itself. Last time I used it, and this is only to select and play my CD collection without having to go open a single CD case, every thing was good. This was about a fortnight ago.
Since the update (and they made it BETTER) :
1. I can't use my TV remote to control OSMC/Kodi (whichever skin I choose)
2. I no longer have on-screen "Start/Stop/Pause" icons to control the playing/pause of my music files.
3. The selected "RIP CD on insert" simply plays a CD.
4. I seem to be getting over-scan meaning the pop-in menu from the left crops the first couple of characters, haven't yet found an under-scan option.
5. Mouse control movement triggers a list scrolling effect that make it impossible to select anything, using the scroll wheel is the only safe method of selecting from a list.
6. My hours of bikecam video defaults to letter box and look odd.
I can control the thing with a wireless mouse/keyboard and my Android Moby and even got control access via the in-built WiFi HotSpot. However, I really don't want to have to use or carry my moby or mouse/keyboard around and I am really missing just reaching for the TV remote and getting the previous full control.
I've done a search on OSMC and so far can only find that they release some biggish updates/improvements but little else. I am a bit hacked off with it particularly as I've just bought a spare Pi3 and a high spec DAC board to run it.
Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? Anyone else finding the TV remote or other features don't work any more?