brisk

Android app or interface for OpenELEC/RaspBMC/XBIAN?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 am

I'd like to use my android phone as remote, which one supports this?

I think it is great if you want to type in something in search.

thanks

BadBoyBubby

Re: Android app or interface for OpenELEC/RaspBMC/XBIAN?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 am

There is an android remote available for XBMC which they all use so it works on all. The only problem is it doesn't as yet have a keyboard function just normal remote functions but you would be better off looking at the xbmc forums for info and updates about it.

magno23

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 pm

BadBoyBubby wrote:There is an android remote available for XBMC which they all use so it works on all. The only problem is it doesn't as yet have a keyboard function just normal remote functions but you would be better off looking at the xbmc forums for info and updates about it.
to enter text using the android xbmc official app you just need to select remote control the press the menu button and select "text entry"

bewa

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 am

I use Yatse on my Galaxy Nexus :)

BadBoyBubby

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 am

magno23 wrote:
BadBoyBubby wrote:There is an android remote available for XBMC which they all use so it works on all. The only problem is it doesn't as yet have a keyboard function just normal remote functions but you would be better off looking at the xbmc forums for info and updates about it.
to enter text using the android xbmc official app you just need to select remote control the press the menu button and select "text entry"
Doh! :?

Return to “Media centres”