or install with npm like this: npm install rpi-gpio
- asynchronous interface for all pin operations
- standard EventEmitter interface to listen to pin changes and more
- support for addressing pins in either Raspberry Pi or BCM/SoC modes
- auto-cleanup of exported pins
- compatible with node.js versions 0.6.x and 0.8.x
- npm package
- jasmine tests
- MIT licence
Hopefully others will find this useful. The GitHub page has various examples showing how to use it. I've tried to keep the interface as flexible as possible and stick to standard node.js conventions, so for example any errors should get passed up into your callbacks and be easily handled.
If there are any bugs or feature requests, please feel free to either let me know or create a pull request (with tests please!).