JohnnyCyp

Photos Gallery into iframe html web server

Fri May 31, 2019 1:36 pm

How i make a photos gallery into iframe html webserver ? i want to take the images from a specific local directory or from ftp address.

Andyroo

Re: Photos Gallery into iframe html web server

Fri May 31, 2019 1:49 pm

I would just Google ‘image gallery html’ e.g. this one is built around JavaScript http://html-tuts.com/html-photo-gallery ... avascript/

There are plenty of examples out there and you would do best to ask on one of the html forums if you get stuck rather the here as it’s not using any Pi specific hardware or software.

tpyo kingg

Fri May 31, 2019 1:53 pm

How fancy do you need the functions on your photo gallery to be? I made mine using a little perl and the rest static HTML5 and CSS3. You can do a heck of lot with SFTP, some home made templates, and a little python or perl or even shell script.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are some very complex options which can be relatviely easy to install, like MediaGoblin, Piwigo, Phoca, and a few others.

JohnnyCyp

Fri May 31, 2019 3:58 pm

tpyo kingg wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:53 pm
How fancy do you need the functions on your photo gallery to be? I made mine using a little perl and the rest static HTML5 and CSS3. You can do a heck of lot with SFTP, some home made templates, and a little python or perl or even shell script.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are some very complex options which can be relatviely easy to install, like MediaGoblin, Piwigo, Phoca, and a few others.
I have already create my webserver using flask and developing with HTML, CSS, and JS using bootstrap. The problem i can't display the image on my gallery.html:

{% extends "index.html" %}
{% block content %}
<iframe src='http://www.mydomain.com/*directory*/*ga ... allery.php' id="gallery" class="iframe" name='gallery' width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" seamless="seamless" align="left"></iframe>

{% endblock %}

Return to “Other programming languages”