I'm trying to write my own device driver. I have some examples about writing device drivers. In this examples I need to #include <linux/modules.h>. But "modules.h" includes some other header files like "cache.h" and inside "cache.h" there is a include to <asm/cache.h>. But I have no asm directory, I only have a asm-generic directory.
What I have done so far (I'm using the 2013-02-09-wheezy-raspbian image)
1. Created directory for kernel sources "mkdir ~/raspberrypi"
2. I loaded the kernel sources "wget https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/ar ... 6.y.tar.gz -O rpi-3.6.y.tar.gz"
3. I extracted the tar file "tar xfz rpi-3.6.y.tar.gz"
4. I configured the kernel "make mrproper"
"zcat /proc/config.gz > .config"
5. I compiled the kernel "make"
But I don't have a asm directory. What else can I do?