olishiz

Error while building/deploying project (kit: Desktop) while executing step "qmake"

Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:40 am

Hello there, I would like to ask what solution do you guys have for this problem?

So, what I wanted to build on my RPi was to use QT creator on my Mac and create a simple GUI application and then proceed to transfer my files to my RPi using Samba - desktop remote connection sharing files..

After doing that, I tried to open my QT Creator on my RPi , hence When i run the .pro project, say for example a template clocks.pro,

I got this compiler error output. Does it mean that my RPi is missing some dependencies to compile the program or is there anything I have left behind to download in order to get QT Creator running in my RPi?

Newbie here. Would just love to create a simple GUI app on my RPI with touchscreen interface.

topguy

Re: Error while building/deploying project (kit: Desktop) while executing step "qmake"

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Tip:
When you think a command or library is missing you go to https://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and enter the name in the bottom searchbox.
The result of that search for "qmake" suggests that the package you need to install is "qt5-qmake".
.. I'm of course assuming that its Qt5 you want to use and not Qt4.

njsss

Re: Error while building/deploying project (kit: Desktop) while executing step "qmake"

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Did you cross-compile it on Mac, or install a full Qt in RPi?

Return to “C/C++”