jjames01

Visual Studio RFID integration code help

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:05 pm

rfid success.PNG
terminal output
rfid success.PNG (155.01 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Hello im facing a difficult issue here.
Im trying to compile a code for an rfid (MFRC522) reader in visual studio and run it on my raspberry pi 3 which i have ssh into using visualGDB extension for visual studio 2017 under linux. I was able to wire the card and test out the code on the terminal but when i copy the code over to visual studio and try to compile and run it just as i did on the rpi it fails with a bunch of errors. I tried to link the libraries but that still didn't solve the issue. The ultimate goal is to compile the code on the ide and send it to the rpi to execute . When i ran the execution on the terminal i got no error and was able to scan and retrieve the card info.
heres the code inside the MFRC522.cpp . I included the first two hearders but still gives errors. Someone plz help guide me .
Attachments
error1.PNG
errors visual studio
error1.PNG (186.82 KiB) Viewed 155 times

topguy

Re: Visual Studio RFID integration code help

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 am

I think we prefer errors as text, and we prefer all of them.
Save
You can copy the error list and save it to a file. Select the errors you want to copy and right-click the selection, then on the context menu select Copy. You can then paste the errors into a file. If you paste the errors to an Excel spreadsheet, the fields appear as different columns.
Or maybe the whole build log.
To view the build log file for a C++ project
In Windows Explorer or File Explorer, open the following file: \...\Visual Studio Version\Projects\ProjectName\ProjectName\Debug\ProjectName.txt

Return to “C/C++”