a7md_ad

Help with smart security camera CODE comments

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:24 am

Hi everyone
I have to make a smart security camera using raspberry pi.i found a video on youtube on how to make it and it worked great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2QFu-tTvTI this is the video.

but i need to understand the python code in order to add more futures to this project (i'm new to python).
please if anyone can add COMMENTS to the original code to make it easier to understand help me with it.

i'm learning python from the scratch so it will be much easier to read the code with the comments and understand the meaning of each line.

here's a link to the original code https://github.com/HackerHouseYT/Smart-Security-Camera

thanks in advance.

pcmanbob

Re: Help with smart security camera CODE comments

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Hi

Surely the best person to ask to explain the code to you is the person who posted it on github.

Anyone else would have to work it out just like you so they could explain it to you.
Please only ask questions in the forum I will not answer questions sent to me directly via PM
Remember we want information.......................no information no help
The use of crystal balls & mind reading is not supported

shadetree01010100

Re: Help with smart security camera CODE comments

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:05 pm

One of the great things about Python is that it can be self-documenting, meaning that comments are not needed because they only repeat the information contained in already human-readable code. Because of this you really won't find any code that's fully annotated, nor anyone interested in doing it. Everything that you need to understand a line of code is right there in that line of code, you only need to become familiar with the language. There are a lot of free resources available to learn the basics of python in an afternoon or two, I've completed courses from codeacademy and udemy (though I think I had to pay for udemy)

What types of features do you want to add?

Return to “Python”