YeudielVai

raspberry with lcd 3.5 touch y ECG

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:45 am

goodnight, I need your help for my thesis project for certification of college, I have to do is an electrocardiogram with raspberry and showing the sign of the heart through the ADC to the raspberry and displayed on the LCD 3.5 TFT, the problem is the code and would like your help to make code and how to put that at the start of raspberry python program or any other language run
Please, is urgent
thanks

DirkS

Re: raspberry with lcd 3.5 touch y ECG

Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:06 pm

What exactly do you have a problem with?
Getting output to the screen?
Are you using something like tkinter or pygame to display graphical output?

YeudielVai

Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:51 pm

you need to do is a code in python preferably biological process the signal and display it on the TFT display 3.5.
raspberry and start with the code to make it work as a kind holter device.
but this complicating my schedule so I'm asking for your help, if not something of importance I would not ask
please
I started using matplotlib libraries and it works well but not if it can work with pygame in the raspberry again why I am asking for your help
I just need to make a code to plot the ECG signal and the data is saved on the SD card

DirkS

Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Sorry, but I still don't understand exactly what your setup is.

I think you want to plot ECG data on a small screen. Correct?
What I don't understand if this is live data coming from an external device, or does it come from a file?
Does it need to be updated continuously to get some sort of scrolling graph?

What is the problem with matplotlib?

YeudielVai

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:56 pm

ECG signal coming from the integrated circuit after passing through the ADC and it enters the raspberry.
I want it in real time if possible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58At_KPDUF8 I found this project, something so want it to be something like mine.
the code is open and is in the comments, you think you can make changes to process the ECG

DirkS

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 pm

YeudielVai wrote:the code is open and is in the comments, you think you can make changes to process the ECG
I probably could, but I'm not going to.

I don't mind helping you along if you have specific detail problems.
If you need someone to do all the work for you, you will have to find someone else...

YeudielVai

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 am

I'm not asking you to do me all code, I will do just that need corrections in the code syntax.
and I just need to know how to do it in Python start raspberry
please

elParaguayo

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm still not sure I understand the problem. If you have a means to get the ECG signal value, then it should be easy enough to update the existing code.

In the youtube example, it looks like the values are read on this line (https://github.com/davstott/piTank/blob ... aph.py#L50) so change that to whatever function you need for your ECG reading.

You'll need to change a few more lines but you should get some clues from the error messages you get when you run your modified code.
RPi Information Screen: plugin based system for displaying weather, travel information, football scores etc.

Return to “Python”