Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:57 pm

PeterO,

Thanks for the heads up on that.

It's good to see Encabulator technology is still progressing.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm

Bah, forget it.

I need an SD-WAN Turbo Cloud Encabulator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOF7KM7UhY
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

User avatar
davidcoton
Posts: 4400
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Heater wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm
I need an SD-WAN Turbo Cloud Encabulator:
I found one in my loft today. Unfortunately it's in 32 bits, I'm sure you want one in 64 bits so as to be able to disintellectualise the mumbulated verbiage that results from pre-combustible anti-itelligentual and unconsiderated postings on your local WAN-enabled Raspberry-flavoured Roman centre of local government.

The pink unicorns are coming to take me away. Ho-Ho.
Signature retired

ejolson
Posts: 4019
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 pm

davidcoton wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:45 pm
Heater wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 pm
I need an SD-WAN Turbo Cloud Encabulator:
I found one in my loft today. Unfortunately it's in 32 bits, I'm sure you want one in 64 bits so as to be able to disintellectualise the mumbulated verbiage that results from pre-combustible anti-itelligentual and unconsiderated postings on your local WAN-enabled Raspberry-flavoured Roman centre of local government.

The pink unicorns are coming to take me away. Ho-Ho.
As the coherency of this thread has been destroyed by the systematic removal of all of posts made by a user whose name I have the right to forget, does anyone have an archived copy that includes the latest code for solving tatami challenges? Even the locked threads are a mess.

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Only C, C++ and Rust codes here: https://github.com/ZiCog/tatami-rust

I cannot compensate for any carnage moderators may do here.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

User avatar
davidcoton
Posts: 4400
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Heater wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm
Only C, C++ and Rust codes here: https://github.com/ZiCog/tatami-rust

I cannot compensate for any carnage moderators may do here.
I'd be surprised if the mods caused the problem. Posts from banned members usually remain, unless individually offensive.
My guess is that the disappearing act is the result of a request to be "forgotten" by the former member.

Strange that there appears to be no trace of quotes of said member in other people's replies, AFAICT.
Signature retired

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:20 pm

I'm confused too.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

ejolson
Posts: 4019
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Heater wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:20 pm
I'm confused too.
In my opinion, the right to be forgotten is a confusing, overly broad and easy to misinterpret work of legislation designed so those with the better lawyers win. Unfortunately, I have forgotten any of the details which support this opinion. Is it possible we also have the right to forget what the topic is of this thread? It's easy to forget when so many important posts have been forgotten.

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:27 pm

The missing poster here has let me know what is going on. He has his reasons and I respect them. All is well.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

ejolson
Posts: 4019
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 am

Heater wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:27 pm
The missing poster here has let me know what is going on. He has his reasons and I respect them. All is well.
That's good to know, but out doesn't make this thread readable again. Is there anyway to get a copy of the CUDA code for solving Tatami challenge? I was still trying to understand it and would like very much to see it again.

Does the forum software have a function to remove all quotes of a particular person in other people's threads, or were everyone's posts edited by hand?

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:48 am

Sad to say I never snagged a copy of that CUDA code.
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

Heater
Posts: 14218
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:16 pm

ejolson,

A little bird tells me you have the CUDA code in the mail....
Memory in C++ is a leaky abstraction .

ejolson
Posts: 4019
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Re: Tatami Pi Fun.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Heater wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:16 pm
ejolson,

A little bird tells me you have the CUDA code in the mail....
Yes, it has arrived. It's seems I've been staying up late making spaghetti for the last few nights and not had time to do anything with the code. Now that the spaghetti is safely uploaded, I plan on some tatami fun in 2020--more soon.

Return to “General programming discussion”