knuxyl

Google Chrome on Raspbian (Failed to open primary graphics)

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:00 am

Google Chrome on Raspbian (RPi3)
taken from Chrome OS 56.0.2924.110 (chromeos_9000.83.0_kevin_recovery_stable-channel_mp.bin)

If you are just trying to get Chrome features like Netflix and Hulu on Chromium, please visit the thread below
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=176413
or download here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvoft51rm6fc5 ... 84.7z?dl=0

I am having problems with this error

Code: Select all

[4240:4240:0226/214656.620297:FATAL:drm_display_host_manager.cc(92)] Failed to open primary graphics device.
I don't even know where to begin on this error. I've fixed a ton of errors thus far but now I'm stuck on this one. This is the list of files I've replaced/added symlinks, etc

libcras.so.0.0.0
libdbus-1.so.3.7.2
libdrm_rockchip.so.1.0.0
libdrm.so.2.4.0
libevdev.so.0
libgestures.so.0
libjsoncpp.so.0.6.0
libminigbm.so.1.0.0
libxkbcommon.so.0.0.0

Is there a different file that would handle the output to display or is it one of the ones posted above? This seems like the last step! Just need some help.

DOWNLOAD BELOW

Google Chrome from codename "KEVIN" Chrome OS (56.0.2924.110)
Download Google Chrome

This is just for libwidevinecdm libraries files for testing with Chromium (from "KEVIN")
Download libwidevinecdm libraries

Chrome OS for Samsung Chromebook Plus "KEVIN"
Download Chrome OS 56.0.2924.110 (chromeos_9000.83.0_kevin_recovery_stable-channel_mp.bin.zip)

Chrome OS for Acer Chromebook R 13 "elm"
https://dl.google.com/dl/edgedl/chromeo ... mp.bin.zip)
Last edited by knuxyl on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:01 am, edited 18 times in total.

knuxyl

Re: Google Chrome on Raspbian help ( gbm_bo_get_num_planes)

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 am

After apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade it's still giving the same error.
I did notice that Widevinecdm did install on Chromium though, it is listed in chrome://plugins. I checked Always allowed to run and went to Netflix and now instead of Widevinecdm error I get M7121-1331-P7. I was logged into Netflix on the Wii when I was getting this error and I see a lot of M7121-1331* errors and one said it was because someone else was logged in or something. I'll keep posting updates.

knuxyl

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:28 am

Since Widevinecdm was being recognized by Chromium, I decided to see if I could get Netflix or Hulu to work. I got to Netflix and got this error
M7121-1331-P7
Then I did a user agent switch to this agent
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.86.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.134 Safari/537.36
and got this error
C7363-1260-00000048
I also tried with --use-gl=egl flag but still same errors

Looking at the terminal output I get this with and without the user agent switch

[3267:3483:0226/043711:ERROR:object_proxy.cc(583)] Failed to call method: org.freedesktop.UPower.EnumerateDevices: object_path= /org/freedesktop/UPower: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServicesUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by and .service files
I'm installing make cmake etc etc and I'm going to build org.freedesktop.upower from source on the pi and install it. it shouldn't have anything to do with this, but I'm stuck so I'm gonna try it.
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/upower/

BUT

Good news is with the setup I already have I am able to play Hulu videos at full speed. I'm watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force right now :)

I'm just going to continue working on Chromium with Widevinecdm until I can get some light on the gbm_bo error.

kusti8

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 pm

I didn't compile the latest Chromium with widevine support. I may be able to if I get time, but I need to set things up again since I moved some stuff.
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

knuxyl

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 pm

I found some modded version of Chromium that I was going to compile but it didn't include a make file or anything and no instructions. If you could tell me how I would go about adding Widevinecdm support to latest Chromium builds I'll do it and try that with Netflix.

Btw, I could've easily installed org.freedesktop.upower with sudo apt-get install upower. configured the whole damn thing from source and now it's not installing correctly from either source. Regardless, it does not seem to be the culprit to these errors from Netflix anyways.

knuxyl

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:28 pm

So I just did another search for the gbm_bo error and found this
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chrom ... f386/gbm.c

Apparently I was right about copying the libminigbm instead of installing libgbm because that is the source code for minigbm on Chrome OS.

Now to tinkering...

edit

Ok so I found out there was libgbm* in /usr/lib/arm-linux* and the standard libgbm.so.1 and libgbm.so were symlinks to a libgbm in this directory so I deleted the symlinks and recreated them to point to the libminigbm in /urs/lib/ and it fixed the gbm_bo error.

Now I get this error

undefined symbol : drmModeGetPlane2

edit

fixed the drm problem, now I'm getting this error

[4240:4240:0226/214656.620297:FATAL:drm_display_host_manager.cc(92)] Failed to open primary graphics device.
Aborted

This to me seems to be the last error to fix. The raspberry pi has these libdrm files
libdrm_amdgpu
libdrm_freedreno
libdrm_nouveau
libdrm_radeon
and the Chrome OS image has this libdrm
libdrm_rockchip

Maybe I need to find a Chromebook that uses the same system on a chip as the Raspberry Pi 3. Will keep updating.

I tried symlinking all the libdrm_* files to 2 libdrm_rockship file names and still the same error.

I'm thinking this has something to do with the display and not the libdrm.

knuxyl

Re: Google Chrome on Raspbian (Failed to open primary graphi

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 am

I think I will have better luck with the Asus Tinkerboard, especially since I'm the only one that is showing real interest in this. There seems to be a couple of Chromebooks that share the same SoC (RK3288) so I'm more interested in that since Tinkerboard is way better, excluding the lack of composite video... Unfortunately it might be a while until I get one so I'll still work on this.

fruitoftheloom

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 am

The information is out there....you just have to let it in.

My other Linux machines are a ChromeBox & Intel CoreDuo Desktop

kusti8

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:16 am

knuxyl wrote:I found some modded version of Chromium that I was going to compile but it didn't include a make file or anything and no instructions. If you could tell me how I would go about adding Widevinecdm support to latest Chromium builds I'll do it and try that with Netflix.

Btw, I could've easily installed org.freedesktop.upower with sudo apt-get install upower. configured the whole damn thing from source and now it's not installing correctly from either source. Regardless, it does not seem to be the culprit to these errors from Netflix anyways.
What link. I'd it's the official patch then it includes build instructions in it.

knuxyl

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 am

kusti8 wrote:
knuxyl wrote:I found some modded version of Chromium that I was going to compile but it didn't include a make file or anything and no instructions. If you could tell me how I would go about adding Widevinecdm support to latest Chromium builds I'll do it and try that with Netflix.

What link. I'd it's the official patch then it includes build instructions in it.
I don't remember. I haven't tried installing the extra codecs for Chromium like suggested in the post above yours. I'm going to do that now and report back.

In the meantime, here are the source codes for the error I was getting for running Chrome (not chromium)

base::FilePath GetPrimaryDisplayCardPath() {
  struct drm_mode_card_res res;
  for (int i = 0; /* end on first card# that does not exist */; i++) {
    std::string card_path = base::StringPrintf(kDefaultGraphicsCardPattern, i);

if (access(card_path.c_str(), F_OK) != 0)
      break;

int fd = open(card_path.c_str(), O_RDWR | O_CLOEXEC);
    if (fd < 0) {
      VPLOG(1) << "Failed to open '" << card_path << "'";
      continue;
    }

memset(&res, 0, sizeof(struct drm_mode_card_res));
    int ret = drmIoctl(fd, DRM_IOCTL_MODE_GETRESOURCES, &res);
    close(fd);
    if (ret == 0 && res.count_crtcs > 0) {
      return base::FilePath(card_path);
    }

VPLOG_IF(1, ret) << "Failed to get DRM resources for '" << card_path << "'";
  }

LOG(FATAL) << "Failed to open primary graphics device.";
  return base::FilePath();  // Not reached.
}

DrmDisplayHostManager::DrmDisplayHostManager(
    GpuThreadAdapter* proxy,
    DeviceManager* device_manager,
    InputControllerEvdev* input_controller)
    : proxy_(proxy),
      device_manager_(device_manager),
      input_controller_(input_controller),
      primary_graphics_card_path_(GetPrimaryDisplayCardPath()),
      weak_ptr_factory_(this) {
  {
    // First device needs to be treated specially. We need to open this
    // synchronously since the GPU process will need it to initialize the
    // graphics state.
    base::ThreadRestrictions::ScopedAllowIO allow_io;

base::FilePath primary_graphics_card_path_sysfs =
        MapDevPathToSysPath(primary_graphics_card_path_);

primary_drm_device_handle_.reset(new DrmDeviceHandle());
    if (!primary_drm_device_handle_->Initialize(
            primary_graphics_card_path_, primary_graphics_card_path_sysfs)) {
      LOG(FATAL) << "Failed to open primary graphics card";
      return;
    }
    drm_devices_[primary_graphics_card_path_] =
        primary_graphics_card_path_sysfs;
  }

device_manager_->AddObserver(this);
  proxy_->RegisterHandlerForDrmDisplayHostManager(this);
  proxy_->AddGpuThreadObserver(this);

ScopedVector<HardwareDisplayControllerInfo> display_infos =
      GetAvailableDisplayControllerInfos(primary_drm_device_handle_->fd());
  has_dummy_display_ = !display_infos.empty();
  for (size_t i = 0; i < display_infos.size(); ++i) {
    displays_.push_back(base::MakeUnique<DrmDisplayHost>(
        proxy_, CreateDisplaySnapshotParams(
                    display_infos[i], primary_drm_device_handle_->fd(),
                    primary_drm_device_handle_->sys_path(), 0, gfx::Point()),
        true /* is_dummy */));
  }
}

void DrmDisplayHostManager::OnGpuProcessLaunched() {
  std::unique_ptr<DrmDeviceHandle> handle =
      std::move(primary_drm_device_handle_);
  {
    base::ThreadRestrictions::ScopedAllowIO allow_io;

drm_devices_.clear();
    drm_devices_[primary_graphics_card_path_] =
        MapDevPathToSysPath(primary_graphics_card_path_);

if (!handle) {
      handle.reset(new DrmDeviceHandle());
      if (!handle->Initialize(primary_graphics_card_path_,
                              drm_devices_[primary_graphics_card_path_]))
        LOG(FATAL) << "Failed to open primary graphics card";
    }
  }

// Send the primary device first since this is used to initialize graphics
  // state.
  proxy_->GpuAddGraphicsDevice(drm_devices_[primary_graphics_card_path_],
                               base::FileDescriptor(handle->PassFD()));
}
https://github.com/Samsung/ChromiumGStr ... manager.cc

It's from some other build of Chromium idk what for but the code should be somewhat the same on all devices. Maybe there is a way to pass the correct card path or whatever variable into terminal.

knuxyl

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:33 am

Well the post from fruitoftheloom above got chromium working. I'm assuming it is the extra codecs and libgcrypt11 packages that I needed.
I've compiled a download for anyone wanting to get Hulu and Netflix working. It includes a install.sh script to automatically do everything for you, including making a .desktop file to show up in programs. If anyone wants to test it that would be great, preferably on a fresh install after apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade.

The download link will be edited into the first post.

Still need to work on getting Chrome to run natively though.

ktb

Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:10 am

I might try out the files you posted. I already scanned them for threats.
But what do you mean exactly by the above statement?

knuxyl

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:17 am

ktb wrote:I might try out the files you posted. I already scanned them for threats.
But what do you mean exactly by the above statement?
My intention was to get the actual Google Chrome to run instead of using Chromium. I found some work arounds for making Chromium do what Chrome can do though, but it is very difficult. I just realized if you do not do an apt-get dist-upgrade then the chromium browser will work with chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra_45.0.2454.85-0ubuntu0.14.04.1.1097_armhf.deb but if you do a dist-upgrade it upgrades chromium and it won't work with the libwidevinecdm libraries
also the chromium package in the download i provided does not work either because it will uninstall rpi-chromium-mods. I'm working out the kinks right now but I'll have to post back tomorrow for updated information because it's really really late.
so basically, fresh raspbian chromium with all the library files from chrome os and the user agent will allow netflix to run.

still haven't gotten anywhere with chrome. i'm stuck on cannot find display.

ktb

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

Thanks. Understood.

knuxyl

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 am

Chromium package in first post has been updated and tested.

jorgema

Re: Google Chrome on Raspbian -Fail followed all proc instal

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello.
Thanks for taking the care to make the package:
Chromium, codecs, libraries, and shortcut (everything needed) to get Netflix and Hulu (with easy installer script). I see there is a lot of work on it.

Nevertheless, I downloaded and installed following manually each step on the install.sh script and the new chromium didn't even start. I found a couple mistakes in the final chmod commands that I fixed (the directories were wrong). But even after that Chromium didn't even start. I got the sand clock waiting for several seconds and then... Nothing.

Would you please check the script and maybe provide us, the most goofy ones, with a little more detailed instructions on what exactly should we download and then which commands to use in order to properly replace the standard chromium with your improved version?
Thanks anyway for your package. this is the closest thing I have found to something that may work with netflix in raspbian.
Cheers..!

knuxyl

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:55 am

jorgema wrote:Hello.
Chromium, codecs, libraries, and shortcut (everything needed) to get Netflix and Hulu (with easy installer script). I see there is a lot of work on it.

Nevertheless, I downloaded and installed following manually each step on the install.sh script and the new chromium didn't even start. I found a couple mistakes in the final chmod commands that I fixed (the directories were wrong). But even after that Chromium didn't even start. I got the sand clock waiting for several seconds and then... Nothing.

Would you please check the script and maybe provide us, the most goofy ones, with a little more detailed instructions on what exactly should we download and then which commands to use in order to properly replace the standard chromium with your improved version?
Thanks anyway for your package. this is the closest thing I have found to something that may work with netflix in raspbian.
Cheers..!
I am looking into it now, ill post back shortly.

knuxyl

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:08 am

jorgema wrote:Hello.

Cheers..!
Are you using Raspbian Jessie? I doubt this would work on Wheezy. I looked at the script and there was nothing wrong with it except the chmods. I suggest doing a sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get -y install -f to fix any missing dependency problems. I found the directory problem with the chmod's, thank you. The 2 .debs you have you to install might need other packages which is what sudo apt-get -y install -f will do. Here is the updated script

#!/bin/bash
#	28 February 2017
#
#	Script put together by knuxyl with information from Jessie Smith, jesstelford, and aworan
#
#
#
#	These are the sources for the files
#
#	libgcrypt
#	http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/libg/libgcrypt11/libgcrypt11_1.5.0-5+deb7u5_armhf.deb
#
#	Chromium (from Raspbian, updated Chromium doesn't work)
#	http://vx2-downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/images/raspbian-2017-02-27/2017-02-16-raspbian-jessie.zip
#
#	Chromium Codecs
#	http://launchpadlibrarian.net/218525711/chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra_45.0.2454.85-0ubuntu0.14.04.1.1097_armhf.deb
#
#	libwidevinecdm (taken from latest chrome os for samsung chromebook plus (kevin)
#	https://dl.google.com/dl/edgedl/chromeos/recovery/chromeos_9000.83.0_kevin_recovery_stable-channel_mp.bin.zip
#
#
#
#	For more information here are some links
#
#	https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175573
#
#	http://distrowatch.com/weekly-mobile.php?issue=20170227#myth
#
#	https://gist.github.com/jesstelford/eded5fe8c2611f332648
#
#	https://ubuntu-mate.community/t/tutorial-chromium-netflix-and-another-drm-video-websites/7185
#
#
#
#	The user agent being used for Chromium is this
#
#	Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36
#
#
#
echo "----------------------------------------"
echo "Installing Chromium with Netflix, Hulu, and other video sites compatibility"
echo ""
echo "Will perform these steps"
echo ""
echo "Update apt-get"
echo "Install libgcrypt11"
echo "Install chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra"
echo "Delete current chromium manually"
echo "Copy custom chromium"
echo "Copy custom shortcut"
echo "Install any missing dependencies"
echo ""
echo "Updating apt-get..."
sudo apt-get update
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Installing libgcrypt11..."
echo "'sudo dpkg -i libgcrypt11_1.5.0-5+deb7u5_armhf.deb'"
echo ""
sudo dpkg -i libgcrypt11_1.5.0-5+deb7u5_armhf.deb
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Installing chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra..."
echo "'sudo dpkg -i chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra_45.0.2454.85-0ubuntu0.14.04.1.1097_armhf.deb'"
echo ""
sudo dpkg -i chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra_45.0.2454.85-0ubuntu0.14.04.1.1097_armhf.deb
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Deleting current chromium installation manually..."
echo "'sudo rm -R /usr/lib/chromium-browser'"
echo ""
sudo rm -R /usr/lib/chromium-browser
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Copying chromium..."
echo "'sudo cp -R chromium-browser /usr/lib/'"
echo ""
sudo cp -R chromium-browser /usr/lib/
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Making chromium binaries exectuable..."
echo "'sudo chmod +x /usr/lib/chrom*'"
echo ""
sudo chmod +x /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chr*
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Making other binaries exectuable..."
echo "'sudo chmod +x /usr/lib/nac*'"
echo ""
sudo chmod +x /usr/lib/chromium-browser/nac*
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Copying chromium shortcut..."
echo "'sudo cp chromium-browser-user-agent.desktop /usr/share/applications/'"
echo ""
sudo cp chromium-browser-user-agent.desktop /usr/share/applications/
sudo chmod 664 /usr/share/applications/chromium-browser-user-agent.desktop
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Installing missing dependencies"
sudo apt-get -y install -f
echo "Done"
echo ""
echo "Installation is done"
echo "To use chromium with Netflix and Hulu and probably other video sites, use the shortcut 'Chromium Web Browser (User Agent)'"
echo ""
echo "Thanks to Jessie Smith, jesstelford, aworan, and knuxyl"
echo ""

also I just tested my chromium, and it works now without the --no-sandbox flag, so seeing that yours was giving errors according to that, so do sudo leafpad /usr/share/applications/chromium-browser-user-agent.desktop and replace the contents with this

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Name=Chromium Web Browser (User Agent)
Name[ast]=Restolador web Chromium
Name[bg]=Уеб четец Chromium
Name[bn]=ক্রোমিয়াম ওয়েব ব্রাউজার
Name[bs]=Chromium web preglednik
Name[ca]=Navegador web Chromium
Name[ca@valencia]=Navegador web Chromium
Name[da]=Chromium netbrowser
Name[de]=Chromium-Webbrowser
Name[en_AU]=Chromium Web Browser
Name[eo]=Kromiumo retfoliumilo
Name[es]=Navegador web Chromium
Name[et]=Chromiumi veebibrauser
Name[eu]=Chromium web-nabigatzailea
Name[fi]=Chromium-selain
Name[fr]=Navigateur Web Chromium
Name[gl]=Navegador web Chromium
Name[he]=דפדפן האינטרנט כרומיום
Name[hr]=Chromium web preglednik
Name[hu]=Chromium webböngésző
Name[hy]=Chromium ոստայն զննարկիչ
Name[ia]=Navigator del web Chromium
Name[id]=Peramban Web Chromium
Name[it]=Browser web Chromium
Name[ja]=Chromium ウェブ・ブラウザ
Name[ka]=ვებ ბრაუზერი Chromium
Name[ko]=Chromium 웹 브라우저
Name[kw]=Peurel wias Chromium
Name[ms]=Pelayar Web Chromium
Name[nb]=Chromium nettleser
Name[nl]=Chromium webbrowser
Name[pt_BR]=Navegador de Internet Chromium
Name[ro]=Navigator Internet Chromium
Name[ru]=Веб-браузер Chromium
Name[sl]=Chromium spletni brskalnik
Name[sv]=Webbläsaren Chromium
Name[ug]=Chromium توركۆرگۈ
Name[vi]=Trình duyệt Web Chromium
Name[zh_CN]=Chromium 网页浏览器
Name[zh_HK]=Chromium 網頁瀏覽器
Name[zh_TW]=Chromium 網頁瀏覽器
GenericName=Web Browser
GenericName[ar]=متصفح الشبكة
GenericName[ast]=Restolador web
GenericName[bg]=Уеб браузър
GenericName[bn]=ওয়েব ব্রাউজার
GenericName[bs]=Web preglednik
GenericName[ca]=Navegador web
GenericName[ca@valencia]=Navegador web
GenericName[cs]=WWW prohlížeč
GenericName[da]=Browser
GenericName[de]=Web-Browser
GenericName[el]=Περιηγητής ιστού
GenericName[en_AU]=Web Browser
GenericName[en_GB]=Web Browser
GenericName[eo]=Retfoliumilo
GenericName[es]=Navegador web
GenericName[et]=Veebibrauser
GenericName[eu]=Web-nabigatzailea
GenericName[fi]=WWW-selain
GenericName[fil]=Web Browser
GenericName[fr]=Navigateur Web
GenericName[gl]=Navegador web
GenericName[gu]=વેબ બ્રાઉઝર
GenericName[he]=דפדפן אינטרנט
GenericName[hi]=वेब ब्राउज़र
GenericName[hr]=Web preglednik
GenericName[hu]=Webböngésző
GenericName[hy]=Ոստայն զննարկիչ
GenericName[ia]=Navigator del Web
GenericName[id]=Peramban Web
GenericName[it]=Browser web
GenericName[ja]=ウェブ・ブラウザ
GenericName[ka]=ვებ ბრაუზერი
GenericName[kn]=ಜಾಲ ವೀಕ್ಷಕ
GenericName[ko]=웹 브라우저
GenericName[kw]=Peurel wias
GenericName[lt]=Žiniatinklio naršyklė
GenericName[lv]=Tīmekļa pārlūks
GenericName[ml]=വെബ് ബ്രൌസര്‍
GenericName[mr]=वेब ब्राऊजर
GenericName[ms]=Pelayar Web
GenericName[nb]=Nettleser
GenericName[nl]=Webbrowser
GenericName[or]=ଓ୍ବେବ ବ୍ରାଉଜର
GenericName[pl]=Przeglądarka WWW
GenericName[pt]=Navegador Web
GenericName[pt_BR]=Navegador web
GenericName[ro]=Navigator de Internet
GenericName[ru]=Веб-браузер
GenericName[sk]=WWW prehliadač
GenericName[sl]=Spletni brskalnik
GenericName[sr]=Интернет прегледник
GenericName[sv]=Webbläsare
GenericName[ta]=இணைய உலாவி
GenericName[te]=మహాతల అన్వేషి
GenericName[th]=เว็บเบราว์เซอร์
GenericName[tr]=Web Tarayıcı
GenericName[ug]=توركۆرگۈ
GenericName[uk]=Навігатор Тенет
GenericName[vi]=Bộ duyệt Web
GenericName[zh_CN]=网页浏览器
GenericName[zh_HK]=網頁瀏覽器
GenericName[zh_TW]=網頁瀏覽器
Comment=Access the Internet
Comment[ar]=الدخول إلى الإنترنت
Comment[ast]=Accesu a Internet
Comment[bg]=Достъп до интернет
Comment[bn]=ইন্টারনেটে প্রবেশ করুন
Comment[bs]=Pristup internetu
Comment[ca]=Accediu a Internet
Comment[ca@valencia]=Accediu a Internet
Comment[cs]=Přístup k internetu
Comment[da]=Få adgang til internettet
Comment[de]=Internetzugriff
Comment[el]=Πρόσβαση στο Διαδίκτυο
Comment[en_AU]=Access the Internet
Comment[en_GB]=Access the Internet
Comment[eo]=Akiri interreton
Comment[es]=Acceda a Internet
Comment[et]=Pääs Internetti
Comment[eu]=Sartu Internetera
Comment[fi]=Käytä internetiä
Comment[fil]=I-access ang Internet
Comment[fr]=Accéder à Internet
Comment[gl]=Acceda a Internet
Comment[gu]=ઇંટરનેટ ઍક્સેસ કરો
Comment[he]=גישה לאינטרנט
Comment[hi]=इंटरनेट तक पहुंच स्थापित करें
Comment[hr]=Pristupite Internetu
Comment[hu]=Az internet elérése
Comment[hy]=Մուտք համացանց
Comment[ia]=Accede a le Interrete
Comment[id]=Akses Internet
Comment[it]=Accesso a Internet
Comment[ja]=インターネットにアクセス
Comment[ka]=ინტერნეტში შესვლა
Comment[kn]=ಇಂಟರ್ನೆಟ್ ಅನ್ನು ಪ್ರವೇಶಿಸಿ
Comment[ko]=인터넷에 연결합니다
Comment[kw]=Hedhes an Kesrosweyth
Comment[lt]=Interneto prieiga
Comment[lv]=Piekļūt internetam
Comment[ml]=ഇന്റര്‍‌നെറ്റ് ആക്‌സസ് ചെയ്യുക
Comment[mr]=इंटरनेटमध्ये प्रवेश करा
Comment[ms]=Mengakses Internet
Comment[nb]=Bruk internett
Comment[nl]=Verbinding maken met internet
Comment[or]=ଇଣ୍ଟର୍ନେଟ୍ ପ୍ରବେଶ କରନ୍ତୁ
Comment[pl]=Skorzystaj z internetu
Comment[pt]=Aceder à Internet
Comment[pt_BR]=Acessar a internet
Comment[ro]=Accesați Internetul
Comment[ru]=Доступ в Интернет
Comment[sk]=Prístup do siete Internet
Comment[sl]=Dostop do interneta
Comment[sr]=Приступите Интернету
Comment[sv]=Surfa på Internet
Comment[ta]=இணையத்தை அணுகுதல்
Comment[te]=ఇంటర్నెట్‌ను ఆక్సెస్ చెయ్యండి
Comment[th]=เข้าถึงอินเทอร์เน็ต
Comment[tr]=İnternet'e erişin
Comment[ug]=ئىنتېرنېت زىيارىتى
Comment[uk]=Доступ до Інтернету
Comment[vi]=Truy cập Internet
Comment[zh_CN]=访问互联网
Comment[zh_HK]=連線到網際網路
Comment[zh_TW]=連線到網際網路
Exec=chromium-browser --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36" %U
Terminal=false
X-MultipleArgs=false
Type=Application
Icon=chromium-browser
Categories=Network;WebBrowser;
MimeType=text/html;text/xml;application/xhtml_xml;x-scheme-handler/http;x-scheme-handler/https;
StartupNotify=true
Actions=NewWindow;Incognito;TempProfile;
X-AppInstall-Package=chromium-browser

[Desktop Action NewWindow]
Name=Open a New Window
Name[ast]=Abrir una Ventana Nueva
Name[bg]=Отваряне на Нов прозорец
Name[bn]=একটি নতুন উইন্ডো খুলুন
Name[bs]=Otvori novi prozor
Name[ca]=Obre una finestra nova
Name[ca@valencia]=Obri una finestra nova
Name[da]=Åbn et nyt vindue
Name[de]=Ein neues Fenster öffnen
Name[en_AU]=Open a New Window
Name[eo]=Malfermi novan fenestron
Name[es]=Abrir una ventana nueva
Name[et]=Ava uus aken
Name[eu]=Ireki leiho berria
Name[fi]=Avaa uusi ikkuna
Name[fr]=Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre
Name[gl]=Abrir unha nova xanela
Name[he]=פתיחת חלון חדש
Name[hy]=Բացել նոր պատուհան
Name[ia]=Aperi un nove fenestra
Name[it]=Apri una nuova finestra
Name[ja]=新しいウィンドウを開く
Name[ka]=ახალი ფანჯრის გახსნა
Name[kw]=Egery fenester noweth
Name[ms]=Buka Tetingkap Baru
Name[nb]=Åpne et nytt vindu
Name[nl]=Nieuw venster openen
Name[pt_BR]=Abre uma nova janela
Name[ro]=Deschide o fereastră nouă
Name[ru]=Открыть новое окно
Name[sl]=Odpri novo okno
Name[sv]=Öppna ett nytt fönster
Name[ug]=يېڭى كۆزنەك ئاچ
Name[uk]=Відкрити нове вікно
Name[vi]=Mở cửa sổ mới
Name[zh_CN]=打开新窗口
Name[zh_TW]=開啟新視窗
Exec=chromium-browser

[Desktop Action Incognito]
Name=Open a New Window in incognito mode
Name[ast]=Abrir una ventana nueva en mou incógnitu
Name[bg]=Отваряне на нов прозорец в режим \"инкогнито\"
Name[bn]=একটি নতুন উইন্ডো খুলুন ইনকোগনিটো অবস্থায়
Name[bs]=Otvori novi prozor u privatnom modu
Name[ca]=Obre una finestra nova en mode d'incògnit
Name[ca@valencia]=Obri una finestra nova en mode d'incògnit
Name[de]=Ein neues Fenster im Inkognito-Modus öffnen
Name[en_AU]=Open a New Window in incognito mode
Name[eo]=Malfermi novan fenestron nekoniĝeble
Name[es]=Abrir una ventana nueva en modo incógnito
Name[et]=Ava uus aken tundmatus olekus
Name[eu]=Ireki leiho berria isileko moduan
Name[fi]=Avaa uusi ikkuna incognito-tilassa
Name[fr]=Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre en mode navigation privée
Name[gl]=Abrir unha nova xanela en modo de incógnito
Name[he]=פתיחת חלון חדש במצב גלישה בסתר
Name[hy]=Բացել նոր պատուհան ծպտյալ աշխատակերպում
Name[ia]=Aperi un nove fenestra in modo incognite
Name[it]=Apri una nuova finestra in modalità incognito
Name[ja]=新しいシークレット ウィンドウを開く
Name[ka]=ახალი ფანჯრის ინკოგნიტოდ გახსნა
Name[kw]=Egry fenester noweth en modh privedh
Name[ms]=Buka Tetingkap Baru dalam mod menyamar
Name[nl]=Nieuw venster openen in incognito-modus
Name[pt_BR]=Abrir uma nova janela em modo anônimo
Name[ro]=Deschide o fereastră nouă în mod incognito
Name[ru]=Открыть новое окно в режиме инкогнито
Name[sl]=Odpri novo okno v načinu brez beleženja
Name[sv]=Öppna ett nytt inkognitofönster
Name[ug]=يوشۇرۇن ھالەتتە يېڭى كۆزنەك ئاچ
Name[uk]=Відкрити нове вікно у приватному режимі
Name[vi]=Mở cửa sổ mới trong chế độ ẩn danh
Name[zh_CN]=以隐身模式打开新窗口
Name[zh_TW]=以匿名模式開啟新視窗
Exec=chromium-browser --incognito --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36"

[Desktop Action TempProfile]
Name=Open a New Window with a temporary profile
Name[ast]=Abrir una ventana nueva con perfil temporal
Name[bg]=Отваряне на Нов прозорец с временен профил
Name[bn]=সাময়িক প্রোফাইল সহ একটি নতুন উইন্ডো খুলুন
Name[bs]=Otvori novi prozor pomoću privremenog profila
Name[ca]=Obre una finestra nova amb un perfil temporal
Name[ca@valencia]=Obri una finestra nova amb un perfil temporal
Name[de]=Ein neues Fenster mit einem temporären Profil öffnen
Name[en_AU]=Open a New Window with a temporary profile
Name[eo]=Malfermi novan fenestron portempe
Name[es]=Abrir una ventana nueva con perfil temporal
Name[et]=Ava uus aken ajutise profiiliga
Name[eu]=Ireki leiho berria behin-behineko profil batekin
Name[fi]=Avaa uusi ikkuna käyttäen väliaikaista profiilia
Name[fr]=Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre avec un profil temporaire
Name[gl]=Abrir unha nova xanela con perfil temporal
Name[he]=פתיחת חלון חדש עם פרופיל זמני
Name[hy]=Բացել նոր պատուհան ժամանակավոր հատկագրով
Name[ia]=Aperi un nove fenestra con un profilo provisori
Name[it]=Apri una nuova finestra con un profilo temporaneo
Name[ja]=一時プロファイルで新しいウィンドウを開く
Name[ka]=ახალი ფანჯრის გახსნა დროებით პროფილში
Name[kw]=Egery fenester noweth gen profil dres prys
Name[ms]=Buka Tetingkap Baru dengan profil sementara
Name[nb]=Åpne et nytt vindu med en midlertidig profil
Name[nl]=Nieuw venster openen met een tijdelijk profiel
Name[pt_BR]=Abrir uma nova janela com um perfil temporário
Name[ro]=Deschide o fereastră nouă cu un profil temporar
Name[ru]=Открыть новое окно с временным профилем
Name[sl]=Odpri novo okno z začasnim profilom
Name[sv]=Öppna ett nytt fönster med temporär profil
Name[ug]=ۋاقىتلىق سەپلىمە ھۆججەت بىلەن يېڭى كۆزنەك ئاچ
Name[vi]=Mở cửa sổ mới với hồ sơ tạm
Name[zh_CN]=以临时配置文件打开新窗口
Name[zh_TW]=以暫時性個人身分開啟新視窗
Exec=chromium-browser --temp-profile --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS armv7l 6946.63.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2357.130 Safari/537.36"
When I first made this chromium wouldn't launch without --no-sandbox. now it's working.

knuxyl

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:39 am

I updated the package in the first post to link to the new archive with fixed script and updated shortcut.

jorgema

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks so much knuxyl. I believe I am using the Wheezy version. That is most probably the reason why your good work is not working on my Raspbi.
I worked so many hours customizing and trimming this install that I wouldn't want to start all over again loosing everything.
I will get an iso of my present setup and then try your build after reinstalling Jessie.
Thanks so much for your quick answer and for updating the package for us.
I admire the altruism of people like you.
Jorgema.

cjan

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:56 am

how to uninstall? just in case.

funkyberlin

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

after using your script

Download Chromium Package
chromium-browser isn't starting. I think the main reason is, that there is no chromium-browser, only chrome in you directory. Did i something wrong? Please check your zip-archive.

nevertheless, thanks for your work!

knuxyl

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 am

ERRR i just realized last night that that archive wasn't the right one.... I tried installing it on Devuan and chromium-browser wasn't even in it. I recently got newer libwidevinecdm libraries so I'll compile a newer zip. Sorry for all the mix up, I don't know how I got the files mixed. I found a libffmpeg.so in Devuan for Chromium so I'll include that as well, not sure if it'll help. Thanks for being patient :D :D :D

kusti8

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 am

BTW I've compiled the latest chromium into a package that has widevine libraries in it so Netflix now works on v56:
viewtopic.php?p=1125013#p1125013

knuxyl

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 am

kusti8 wrote:BTW I've compiled the latest chromium into a package that has widevine libraries in it so Netflix now works on v56:
viewtopic.php?p=1125013#p1125013
thanks so much! Now I can focus on getting native chrome working...
Last edited by knuxyl on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Advanced users”