I have a RPi running Raspbian at a friends house who is using AT&T U-Verse but no matter what I've tried, I cannot remote SSH into it.
It was previously installed in my home under TWC and worked just fine.
I'm hoping someone here has experience with U-Verse and can't point out where I missed something.
1. SSH service is running and worked fine at my home.
2. The U-Verse Modem is a Pace Plc 3801HGV v 220.127.116.11-enh.ym
3. I've enabled IPv6 as there service is dual-stacked for IPv4 and IPv6 but I can't access it using its Global IPv6 Address and I've verified that my ISP (TWC) is also dual-stacked for IPv6 and IPv4 and that I can access IPv6 only web site hosts.
4. I've tried opening a port forward from 8085 to 22 to the RPI on the U-Verse Modem/Router, but I can't log in with SSH over IPv4
5. The U-Verse Modem, from what I've read, doesn't support UPnP
I know the RPi is actuall running as we can access it locally on my friend's internal network from their PC.
More questions I can try to answer?
Is there some setting in the U-Verse model that I haven't set?