tsaG

Iverting Framebuffer Display Color

Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi!

I just got my 3.5" ILI9486L Display working, kind of. The only thing that I didnt manage was to invert the color.

I already added the framebuffer_swap=1 to the config, but this didnt help :(

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

AndyD

Re: Iverting Framebuffer Display Color

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:17 pm

tsaG wrote:I already added the framebuffer_swap=1 to the config, but this didnt help :(
Can I assume that you are driving the display using SPI and driven using Notro's fbtft driver? If so nothing in config.txt will have any effect on the display. The framebuffer* entries in config.txt only change the framebuffer that can be seen on a display attached to the Raspberry Pi (HDMI/AV).

This post may be of some help, as the poster appears to have the same problem and has solved it using flexfb.

tsaG

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:09 pm

AndyD wrote:
tsaG wrote:I already added the framebuffer_swap=1 to the config, but this didnt help :(
Can I assume that you are driving the display using SPI and driven using Notro's fbtft driver? If so nothing in config.txt will have any effect on the display. The framebuffer* entries in config.txt only change the framebuffer that can be seen on a display attached to the Raspberry Pi (HDMI/AV).

This post may be of some help, as the poster appears to have the same problem and has solved it using flexfb.
Okay, thanks, good to know.

The guy in the other Thread was me, with kind of the same problem. Before the Device Tree, I was using the flexfb but had some more problems than now :D

AndyD

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:17 pm

tsaG wrote:The guy in the other Thread was me, with kind of the same problem. Before the Device Tree, I was using the flexfb but had some more problems than now :D
:oops: Oh yes, so it was! Sorry about that!

Return to “Advanced users”