Bill_J

Re: STICKY: Using the Troubleshooting Forum

Thu May 09, 2019 4:17 pm

HI. I posted this morning about rpi3 and adb but the post seems to have been removed. Was it put in another forum or deleted?

fruitoftheloom

Thu May 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Bill_J wrote:
HI. I posted this morning about rpi3 and adb but the post seems to have been removed. Was it put in another forum or deleted?

Really ??

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=240126&p=1465702#p1465702
Retired disgracefully.....

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Thu May 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Rango0099 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:52 pm
Having trouble with my initial setup. I downloaded retro pie to umbuntu. I try to add more roms but run out of space. I have tbs of Roms. How do I add them or am i just out of luck with so many?Am I better off starting g fresh dl some rom packs and flashing them to am sd xardvrsthervthan tryi g to pluck them from my external HD andvru. Ing it that way? My reto pie does not have the option to use external storage. Do i need the pi board? Do i need an SD card? I'm confused about all of this. Will the sd card shrink the size of the roms so I can fit them all onto it? Can you please help.
Please start a new thread in the gaming section. More likely to get views there.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

jamesh

Thu May 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Bill_J wrote:
It was moved to a more appropriate forum.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

HypnoToad

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi, I have a question about the contents of the ''STICKY: Is your Pi not booting? (The Boot Problems Sticky)' thread, but I can't reply to it as it's locked.

Near the bottom if the first post there is a section which details Boot sequence details - does this information apply to all models or only newer models with the BCM2837 SOC?

Return to “Troubleshooting”