I hope someone can help me with this. I have read a lot of things and tried a lot of things. I don't know what to try next. The situation:
- I have a Raspbery Pi 4B 2GB
- I have a Sandisk Ultra 32GB
- I use the Raspberry Pi Imager program to write to the 32GB
- When I put the card in my Linux system I can see two partitions and all files on it.
- But when I boot from it with the Pi, I get repeating 4 flashes from the green led.
- I got a replacement 32GB card, the same story.
- I tried a 16GB card lying around, that one works without problems.