But it doesn't work with an LG 55LF580V (there is no output at all). I've been trying for approximately 4 hours.
- HDMI is plugged in via port 0 on the Pi
- The select input source is correct
- The TV is on with the 'No signal' animation.
- The Pi detects the TV, see below.
Code: Select all
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ tvservice -l 1 attached device(s), display ID's are : Display Number 2, type HDMI 0 pi@raspberrypi:~ $ tvservice -n device_name=GSM-LG_TV
Code: Select all
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ tvservice -m "CEA" Group CEA has 15 modes: mode 1: 640x480 @ 60Hz 4:3, clock:25MHz progressive mode 2: 720x480 @ 60Hz 4:3, clock:27MHz progressive mode 3: 720x480 @ 60Hz 16:9, clock:27MHz progressive mode 4: 1280x720 @ 60Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz progressive mode 5: 1920x1080 @ 60Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz interlaced (prefer) mode 16: 1920x1080 @ 60Hz 16:9, clock:148MHz progressive mode 17: 720x576 @ 50Hz 4:3, clock:27MHz progressive mode 18: 720x576 @ 50Hz 16:9, clock:27MHz progressive mode 19: 1280x720 @ 50Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz progressive mode 20: 1920x1080 @ 50Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz interlaced mode 21: 720x576 @ 50Hz 4:3, clock:27MHz x2 interlaced (native) mode 31: 1920x1080 @ 50Hz 16:9, clock:148MHz progressive mode 32: 1920x1080 @ 24Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz progressive mode 33: 1920x1080 @ 25Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz progressive mode 34: 1920x1080 @ 30Hz 16:9, clock:74MHz progressive pi@raspberrypi:~ $ tvservice -m "DMT" Group DMT has 5 modes: mode 4: 640x480 @ 60Hz 4:3, clock:25MHz progressive mode 9: 800x600 @ 60Hz 4:3, clock:40MHz progressive mode 16: 1024x768 @ 60Hz 4:3, clock:65MHz progressive mode 35: 1280x1024 @ 60Hz 5:4, clock:108MHz progressive mode 39: 1360x768 @ 60Hz 16:9, clock:85MHz progressive
- Trying a different HDMI port on the TV
- Switching the HDMI cable over
- Updating the TV's firmware
- Plugging my laptop into the TV with the same cable/port and that works, so this rules out the cable, port, and TV.
- config_hdmi_boost=(4, 7, and 11)
- Dumping the EDID file (as edid.dat), setting hdmi_edid_file=1, and placing it in the /boot directory and rebooting
- Specifically setting the preferred mode via hdmi_group=1 and hdmi_mode=16
- overscan=(1 and 0)
For every change I reboot the Pi.
Nothing has worked. Any ideas?