SarShathish

Raspberry PI 4B board not booting

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 am

Hi,
I have an Raspberry PI 4B board which was working correctly but suddenly it was not booting
The Red LED is continuously On State and the ACT Green LED is also Continuously ON
I had tried
  • Replacing the SD Card it is not working but that SD card is working on another 4B board
  • Try to Repair The Boot Loader by freshly load the Boot file in the empty SD Card and tried but no change

So i had concluded it may be hardware failure and tried to contact my supplier but I unable to reach him.

So Kindly give me suggestion what I had to do now. ( I already tried to put it as mail to Raspberry PI Admin but they inform to put it on forum )

pcmanbob

Re: Raspberry PI 4B board not booting

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:21 am

Hi.

So assuming your pi is dead which it looks like, unless you can get your supplier to replace it under warranty, your only option is to buy another one, I would suggest changing your supplier this time.
We want information… information… information........................no information no help
The use of crystal balls & mind reading are not supported

SarShathish

Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:35 am

Hi,
Thanks for your reply I will once again check with the supplier.
But in the mean time Is the any possibility to replace the board directly by the Raspberry PI Admins

pcmanbob

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:10 am

SarShathish wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:35 am
Hi,
Thanks for your reply I will once again check with the supplier.
But in the mean time Is the any possibility to replace the board directly by the Raspberry PI Admins
unlikely the warranty is with the seller.
We want information… information… information........................no information no help
The use of crystal balls & mind reading are not supported

Return to “Troubleshooting”