- I'm using a Raspberry Pi Zero W
- OTG cable ... correctly working
- 10/100MBit Ethernet USB 2.0 Adapter Renkforce brand, power consumption max 166mA according to data sheet
- official 2.5A power supply
- 1.0A 5.1V USB 5100mAh power bank
- Microsoft 1A Surface Pro 3 power brick
- fresh Raspbian install from March image,
- then updated as of today.
Now, after unplugging and the re-plugging the USB Ethernet adaptor, sending and receiving now correctly works.
Any ideas as to what the cause might be? For the prototype, manual unplugging is fair at the moment. But for field use this is a "no go".