I have been reading the all replies to this topic, but unfortunately I still have problem with enable SSH service on a newly burned Rasbian on the PI.
Below I would describe the steps I did, probably someone can point out what did I wrong
- download the 2017-09-07-raspbian-stretch.img
- burn it on the SD card with Win32DiskImager tool
- for able to write the Linux partition under Windows, I use Paragon ExtFS tool
- mount the Linux partition on the SD card with the Paragon ExtFS tool on Windows
- in Totalcommander, I can see the mounted Linux partition under the Y driver
- enter to the Y:\boot folder
- create and save the Y:\boot\ssh file
- unmount the SD from the Windows system, and pull out from the SD card socket
- insert the SD card in the Pi
- in my own router, a fix IP address is assigned to the PI's MAC address, thus I can check when the PI is alive by ping the PI's IP from the Windows's cmd tool
- when I got such ICMP reply, I try SSH to the PI via PUTTY, but I got "connection refused" all the time
- if I power off the PI after a while, ~10 min, and plug in the SD card into the Windows, and doing the above mentioned mount steps, I can see the /boot/ssh file is removed. If I repeat the steps above for making this file, and try SSH login, I got the same failure.
Please try help me.
thanks for your help,