on 2021-03-04-raspios-buster-armhf-lite I try to login via ssh via USB but always get "connection refused.
What I did:
- mounted the SD-card with the image and created the file "ssh" in boot
- added a line "dtoverlay=dwc2" at the end of config.txt
- added " modules-load=dwc2,g_ether" after "rootwait" in cmdline.txt
- booted rpi connected by USB to my Ubuntu-Laptop
- sudo ifconfig to find out the new connection (it was "enx9a29d9305b78")
- sudo ifconfig enx9a29d9305b78 192.168.178.11 netmask 255.255.255.0
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org always gave "connection refused.
ssh-keygen -R 192.168.178.11 didn't change anything.
What did I wrong?