thomasN

I didn't get my board the parcelforce do not answer

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm

I do not understand it!

Placed an order, got a confirmation, and paid the amount of it!

All of it in England of course :)

The ParcelForce simple forgot to deliver the package

I called them an the said, hte package is got back to the Coventry store!

I drove there, and they store keeper said:

They cannot give my package until they DO NOT TRY to deliver it!

Who can belive this!

I wrote an upset email to parcelforce, of course they do not answer it!

How can I make a complaint!

Please someone help me to find my PI board, Because I feel really cheeted myself!

uglymonkey

Re: I didn't get my board the parcelforce do not answer

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Use your tracking number on there website. You should be able to rearrange your for your pi to be redelivered at a convinient time, or took to a local post office for you to collect

thomasN

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 am

I re-dispached my package on parcelforce's website!

Of course to our local post office, to let me pick it up when I will have time..

What do you think what happend?

Nothing!

The post officer say there is no arrived package to me!

I think Parcel Force stole my board :evil:

What else do I have to do to get my paid package?

Is there any customer service?

scep

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 am

thomasN wrote:
Is there any customer service?
Yes

thomasN

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

Scep!

I do not know what else you wanted to tell me!

I did exactly what uglymonkey advised to me!

That is why I wrote "re-dispached" the package...

I did it on parcelforce's website, but there is no package at the post office where I wished them to re-deliver.

A big silence, nobody do not know anything about my package in parcelforce's office.....

This is a big big big shame to this company to loose a package and ward off by "we do not know anything about it"

Looks like I need to put up and notify Raspberry team to DO NOT TRUST parcelforce...

scep

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 am

thomasN wrote:Scep!

I do not know what else you wanted to tell me!...
You asked if there was customer service - there is, and the link is in the response to your firt post, so if you suspect that your package has gone astray these are the people you need to speak to.

The use of Parcelforce or any other carrier is completely out of the Foundation's hands as this is up to the suppliers. I hope it works out for you and that you RasPi eventually arrives safely, but you really do need to contact Parcelforce's CS team.

bobc

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Sadly, this is the worst thing about online shopping. Couriers barely know what to do with retail consumers. You then enter the twilight zone....The supplier don't care, they have got your money and delivery is "not their problem". The courier don't care, they got their money and you are not their customer.

Once you have a tracking or consignment number, you have slightly more control of the delivery. I have got Parcelforce to deliver to a local Post Office successfully, since my Parcelforce depot is 50 miles away. You are then only at the mercy of the local PO staff, who are also not well-motivated by the reward of a £1 fee...

Politeness and persistence usually pays off, shouting at incompetent people never really helps, however tempting that is.

thomasN

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks for your words bobc!!!

Feels better, that someone understood my position in this 'no chance war'

It is not about a money, but about the process...

what end the customer feels itself cheated, and cannot ask where is the stuff I paid for?!

Because nobody knows nothing, the RaPi wash his hand, even the parcelF' :oops: .

I simple loose some money and trust..

Thanks for it, both of this company..

liz
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:44 am

I'm very sorry about your shipping experience, but as Scep said above, the Raspberry Pi Foundation (we're the folks who are running this forum) have NOTHING to do with your order. We design the hardware and run the community - the people you bought it from both manufacture and despatch that hardware. Complaining about your delivery service here is like complaining to Sony that the television you bought from Amazon hasn't arrived.

You need to be talking to Parcelforce, and also to the company you bought your Raspberry Pi from.
Director of Communications, Raspberry Pi

bobc

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 am

liz wrote:I'm very sorry about your shipping experience, but as Scep said above, the Raspberry Pi Foundation (we're the folks who are running this forum) have NOTHING to do with your order. We design the hardware and run the community - the people you bought it from both manufacture and despatch that hardware. Complaining about your delivery service here is like complaining to Sony that the television you bought from Amazon hasn't arrived.

You need to be talking to Parcelforce, and also to the company you bought your Raspberry Pi from.
However, the RPF does permit RS to sell the board, the RPF does have overall control of its distribution channel. Unfortunately, yours is another example of how suppliers wash their hands of responsibility. It is this attitude that is very frustrating for end users.

itimpi

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 am

bobc wrote:
liz wrote: However, the RPF does permit RS to sell the board, the RPF does have overall control of its distribution channel. Unfortunately, yours is another example of how suppliers wash their hands of responsibility. It is this attitude that is very frustrating for end users.
The RPF is NOT a supplier. They simply design the Pi and license the design.

RS and/or Farnell are both the manufacturers and the suppliers so that is why you need to complain to whoever you bought from, or their agents such as whoever is acting as the courier.

scep

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 am

bobc wrote: Unfortunately, yours is another example of how suppliers wash their hands of responsibility. It is this attitude that is very frustrating for end users.
No - it's an example of how English contract law works. If you ordered a TV from Sainsburys and it didn't arrive, no reasonable person would feel that they had a complaint against Samsung.

thomas - if you'd typed what you have told us here into an email to the Parcelforce CS department, as per the details I gave you in the second post, then you'd at least be doing something constructive towards getting your RasPi. I suggest that you do this now if you haven't already. Good luck.

thomasN

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Scep!

1. Honestly ! I did write an email to parcel force customer service!

Of course all of my details including my package number..

Belive me, they're do not answer me!

Nothing!

2. A few days later what suggest, I made a re-dispached query on parcel's website...

To this weekend to our local post office!

Against Nothing!

---------------
However, before my first email to them! (see point 1.)

I called them and they said I need to go to Coventry city to parcelforce's area store center

I drove there, but the customer service assistant in the store said:

He cannot give my package, because first they need to try to deliver it!

What they forgot to deliver as in my only letter from parcelF' on 18, june 2012...

I said to him: It is drive me crazy because you forgot to deliver I am here now and you do not give it to me!!!!!!

I just ask anybody, without know the contracts and laws and rights too much in england:

What the F***k else could I do:

I did call them
I went to the store personally
I did wrote an email
I did a re-dispach query

And just nothing!

Serac

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 pm

When making a complaint, always go for the jugular or testicles (delete as appropriate). For complaints about Parcelforce services, email [email protected] (the managing director). For Royal Mail, go for [email protected] - Neither will thank me for that, but the buck has to stop somewhere ;)

thomasN

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Serac!

Thanks for the contacts! I try to hunt them now :)

I hope someone will answer!

Jim JKla

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I don't believe Moya Greene has testicles to go for, :lol:
Noob is not derogatory the noob is just the lower end of the noob--geek spectrum being a noob is just your first step towards being an uber-geek ;)

If you find a solution please post it in the wiki the forum dies too quick

Return to “General discussion”